Status
Not open for further replies.
The word all over the web is that Wupload sucks.
Sad but absolutely true...

And please, NO MORE PROMOS! Many popular forums have BANNED Wupload because of the promos that attract all the spammers-leechers that leech entire megathreads (with the stupid internal RU feature:facepalm:) others have uploaded and post them again, again AND AGAIN!

If any promo is announced before the problems are resolved, I am out of WU the same minute.

And one last thing: Willy, please listen to your affiliates just this once and don't announce any promos...

Last edited:
Willy said that once, that, there will be no promos, before issues gets fixed, and he broke his own word.
2 months I am waiting for fixed upload speeds, instead, I am unable, as a premium user, to download anything, from one location, but from other, I can. ( and no, my IP isnt banned, or similar)
Well, I was not really concerned for uploading so much, but not giving premium users what they payed for.... :/

Last edited:
I hope,your not stealing downloads,because cmon,im getting horrible stats from yesterday,whatever is fix it,stop promos and put money in servers,we dont care of promos,or atleast i dont until they are PPD promos

Jonathan

I hope,your not stealing downloads,because cmon,im getting horrible stats from yesterday,whatever is fix it,stop promos and put money in servers,we dont care of promos,or atleast i dont until they are PPD promos

Jonathan

PPD Promo?

Let's say that Willy announces something like 90$ per 1000 downloads.
Do you know what would follow? (I mean as the situation is right now).

More WU---->WU Rem Upload, more spamming, more forums banning Wupload and eventually LESS downloads! Why?

Fewer forums ------> fewer posting options
More spamming-----> more servers crashing

Eventually, Wupload posters would need helmets to withstand the bitching and the egg throwing at them....:facepalm:

I belive willy will fix it because he is ..
Isn't bad to give him some info ?
images

Jonathan

wrong topic to post this kind of post....go the the known file-host DL stealers.

Maybe there is a lag with stats but Wu never doing this way for sure.

Sent your ID to Willy for checking your account!

PPD Promo?

Let's say that Willy announces something like 90$ per 1000 downloads.
Do you know what would follow? (I mean as the situation is right now).

More WU---->WU Rem Upload, more spamming, more forums banning Wupload and eventually LESS downloads! Why?

Fewer forums ------> fewer posting options
More spamming-----> more servers crashing

Eventually, Wupload posters would need helmets to withstand the bitching and the egg throwing at them....:facepalm:

probably agree with you and since Willy is quite a crazy guy in town :) :) the servers will be overloaded with another crazy promo......wu->wu etc. etc.forums-servers overload etc.

Was asking for that but we have to wait ;)

We were a bit stressed pressing W to announce quickly something for September but better to control everything and delay any new promo to attract new people (users)......

Last edited:
also remote upload dont works anymore

Remote Upload from where??

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy, I sent you an email about my account.

Someone hacked my premium account and I can´t access to it. If I want to recover my pass with my e-mail said that tne email doesn´t exist. My username is g*****. please check this I´m very worried about all the informatnion that I have in my account.

I'll check it out, glad.

And please, no posting your personal information in the thread - but I guess since you were already hacked, what worse can happen :facepalm:

Regards,
Willy!

Please answer my question Willy !

I can't speculate on your earnings - it depends on how much you upload, how often, the quality of the uploads, where you post them, etc. etc - but, if you're trying to earn on PPD, you should be on PPD, not Blended!

Regards,
Willy!

There is still problems with passwording the files........ I have to do it so many times before it actually adds the password, especially for mass edits.

PM me your account ID, algon, I'll take a look into it!

Regards,
Willy!

Originally Posted by glad34
Hi Willy, I sent you an email about my account.

Someone hacked my premium account and I can´t access to it. If I want to recover my pass with my e-mail said that tne email doesn´t exist. My username is g*****. please check this I´m very worried about all the informatnion that I have in my account.

I'll check it out, glad.

And please, no posting your personal information in the thread - but I guess since you were already hacked, what worse can happen :facepalm:

Regards,
Willy!
Thanks for the anwser Willy and sorry for sent user. I sent you an email and MP with all the information that I have with my account

Willy,
i have to delete the remote upload files one by one can you look after this problem? ;)

Are these completed remote upload files or pending?

Regards,
Willy!

Stats are frozen for me as well.

Hey, all!

As I had mentioned yesterday, and will continue to mention whenever this comes up.

If you think that your stats are lagging or are frozen, please PM me:

1) Your USER ID/NICKNAME/PASSWORD
2) What you think the issue is
3) Time you noticed the issue
4) Your stats at the time of reporting

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for the anwser Willy and sorry for sent user. I sent you an email and MP with all the information that I have with my account

It's okay, glad!

Just want you to keep your security in mind!

I'll respond to your PM very soon!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
there's something wrong with remote upload from filesonic ... keeps giving me the Error 404 File inaccessible/Not found when the links are alive. please fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back