Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
So say you fetch the file from megavideo via our remote upload with the same file, and you go ahead and download it, and reupload it to VBB....

The remote upload version = poor
Your reuploaded version = good

??

Yes,

But i found the solution to this problem, theres a secret in how to bypass it so the quality isnt screwed up lol i just tried it and it works.

Thanks anyways. if you wish for me to tell ill post on my reply on next comment i guess.

Hello,

I have the same problem with the quality of videos from Megavideo.

Could you tell me how to don't have a lost of quality ?

@ VBBDave: I allowed myself to send you a PM because my account was blocked this morning and I do not understand why ...

Thank you !

one more questions VBBDave,
1. previously I choose all my videos as public. Will it be payed
2. after fixing public properties, will you pay for public or only pay for private. If so could you provide us an option to change that property for all the files ( I have ~400 files, cannot imagine change it one by one )

hello
i had uploaded 2 videos..
in the 1st day the number of views was 15 and 20...
but after that the number of viws become 0..
can u check that...

Hi VBBDave

I have more than 50GB uploaded already in my videobb account
would i be able to get my account upgraded to premium?
my user name in videobb is faroukroi123

my best regards

I have videos that are "processing" since yesterday. is that normal?

sometimes it will happen with all the video hosting sites...also check if you have uploaded in the format mentioned in that site..if not it will take long time to convert

aswinrm: That was before we applied the change that video count in your video section does go towards the earnings. Previously the count was activated even when the embed code was loaded, thus a user who had opened a public thread on a forum had 1000 viewers to the thread, 1000 would be counted in their "My videos" section, thus confusing users who were unable to comprehend the difference between the real earnings/views and the "false" views.

Now your video reflects when a user really does watch the video and not just when the embed code is loaded.

yassinovic2013: Upgraded.

roi123: Upgraded

Animo: Public videos in the "wood works" will be max. 10 minutes, like YouTube. Users will be able to watch all the listed videos as they please.

Ivan: It can be normal if you were "last" in the queue and someone tried to upload 1000 videos. We're in the process of fixing this.

all: Remember we are the only proper paying videohost! No other host gives out rewards like we do. Paid out weekly. Next payment, Tuesday.

VBBDave what i dont understand is you got totall of Videos 1 - 20 of 338 and i see all the clips are 2 months old ?

On homepage there are only "public" videos listed - uploaders don't get paid for them, so noone wants to add them. Personaly i think that it's only to protect videobb from legal actions ( "hey, all videos on our front page are not copyrighted and people are buying premium to see them all with no limits." )

Ivan: It can be normal if you were "last" in the queue and someone tried to upload 1000 videos. We're in the process of fixing this.
I think this has nothing to do with queue.

i have uploaded 15 .mkv videos ( 1280x720 h264 ) and they are still processing, then i uploaded 20 .mkv videos ( 720p x264 ) and they are already converted. "mkv" is on "supported file types" list. Are there any limitations for video resolution? i've read faq and terms and there's no word about this there.

How are subtitles handled? I don't know technical details about encoding, but some movies i watch have "built in" subtitles, but they are not hardcoded, so that i can turn them off. All desktop players load them automacicaly, but i wonder if they won't be lost during conversion at videobb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back