Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
CloudShadow: No. 1GB is the max. It is a size we feel is the max for best performance on our system.

ttexta: Usually 300 seconds or up to 600 seconds is a good estimate when our system is optimal.

dede110: The views of 17 probably didn't accomulate to USD$0.009 that could round it up to $0.01. The username "dede110" is blocked however. You checked your earnings graph for more details at http://videobb.com/myearnings.php ?

youyou500: When you've reached 50GB, then yes :)

CloudShadow: No. 1GB is the max. It is a size we feel is the max for best performance on our system.

ttexta: Usually 300 seconds or up to 600 seconds is a good estimate when our system is optimal.

dede110: The views of 17 probably didn't accomulate to USD$0.009 that could round it up to $0.01. The username "dede110" is blocked however. You checked your earnings graph for more details at http://videobb.com/myearnings.php ?

youyou500: When you've reached 50GB, then yes :)

Thats kinda bad as i usually upload videos larger than 1GB. Anyway, thanks for the response

Your site looks great..
However it has bugs, like if you click on 'Most Viewed', all the videos displayed have 0 views.
I also tried to watch a video.. It was a 3 minute video about lemon-candy and clinical hypnosis. I had to press pause and wait for 5 minutes, the video was still loading and only around 45% had loaded. That frustrated me because i really wanted to watch this but it was really impossible.
I have a very fast connection, so that isn't the fault here. If in fact the speed that you give free users is the one i experienced, then i doubt anybody will watch a full movie on your site. It takes me 7 minutes to download a 700MB movie, it would take me several hours to watch it on videobb.

niketalk: I believe it is 72 minutes with 60 minutes wait in between.

denandres: FTP, normal or remote?

Maniac_: Much of the streaming has something to do with how fast your net connection retrieves from our servers. Say my home connection it gives me the "lag" while office gives me the stream quicker than the play. I've inquired with European citizens (UK, Denmark, Belgium, Germany and France) - Each of them giving me positive feedback of the streaming going quicker than the play, thus no "wait time".

As tested before... Our streaming is just as quick if not quicker than Megavideos.

Ok so i tested again. This time i watched a 240p video. (previously it was a 480p)
I managed to watch it with around 10 very small stops. Which is still not satisfying because, well.. its 240p.

Im located in the EU and im able to watch Youtube or other streaming sites perfectly. A 3 minute video loads almost instantly at 480p.

Let me just point out that we are not backed by a listed NASDAQ company with revenue exceeding billions every year and with the help of their 5000 employed tech-wizards from MIT and wherever they hire them from. Comparing us to YouTube is like the tale of David vs. Goliath, where Goliath in this case would win.
What I'm trying to say is that our servers are located in the US, they don't peer through an EU hub, so if you believe you have a fast connection, all the best. I just know our test-subjects in the respective countries above have no issues with watching teststreams given to them.

If you think people will not use us, I think you're quite wrong in that assessment.

We have seen growth all over the "boards" (our data), and people seem to like our service - Not because it is the only paying service, but because we provide good streaming. I have read several reviews by users who have no issues loading our streams with reasonable speeds. You're one case in a million (no offense that I'm miniaturizing you) that would be having this "issue" of not having an instant stream. What you coul do instead is to load the stream, pause, wait 1 minute and then press Play. The stream should be "ahead" of the play and you should have no issues.

Yes, that's what i usually do in other streaming sites. But like i said on my previous post, i paused for 5 minutes to make it to 45%.

And for god sake, im not comparing you with Google, or YouTube for that matter. Of cource you are way behind, im just explaining how good my streaming works in general.

Maybe im just an exception, i have no idea. I have nothing against your service, i just posted a quick review. Best of luck ;)

dear VBBDave: I register and upload some files to vbb a month ago. I remember there is a public/private properties and an option to choose whether the new videos belongs to which. Is that properties omitted.

Hey ,

Im wondering why when you remote upload from other video hosts like megavideo,

The videos are all blotchy and you can't really see.

But if i was the upload the same video manually it would be able to play just fine. Are you able to fix this? because the reason why i was using premium was because of this reason to use the Remote upload since i have alot of videos on my megavideo account.

trieutan: That option of public and private is temporarily excluded. We only host for private right now until we fix the "public" properly, so people will not be able to make money and max video time will be 10 minutes.

ttexta: Frontpage is still undergoing testing. Please see above ^

ngecity: Depending on the quality of the video on site like megavideo. We do not have the opportunity to choose what the file format will be. We grab what is "available" to be downloaded via megavideo (their download option)

People requesting where to post their links: Never posted Youtube links before? Same happening; post your videobb links the same way as you post your Youtube links!

yes but what im saying is that the video is the same just that when its fetched thru megavideo , the quality of the video is bad. but if the same file is manually uploaded or through ftp, the quality is better.

thats what im confused about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back