UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload it works,sometime it depend what host do you remote from? i hope usershare will pay fee amount look like others host :)):D

Payment

They do pay . :D
payment.png

I dont trust people with smelly fingers !

I dont have to prove anything to anybody !

Smelly fingers? <---some expression from holywood movies (Humphrey Bogart etc...)

If you don't have to prove anything to anyone, why you made that screenshot in the first place?

They made their topic here 1 month ago, and you are jumping with screenshot with earnings of 2K $ ???

EDIT: There you go

It could be fake but cant say

I didnot c this file host link in Katz

I have doubt thatsy I asked.

So what if we are not in katz we are fake?? Wow , c'mon people let common sense prevail :D:D:D please

P.S We have email katz numerous times but haven;t gotten a reply.Still waiting, I guess.

UUsershare - people here scream scam or fake for the hell of it.

Yea I guess, I don't even get slightly heated about it anymore, people are who they are and cant really understand most of them..And I guess there are alot of fake host out there so the good suffer for the bad :)) ..Its cool :)

I must admit, I just tested upload speeds, and they are the best I got so far from USA dedicated server, 1 gbit WDC, if anyone need this info

Only thing I will say is, I am sorry. But not because of your screenshots, they still can be fake, but because of this:

d3a0f2.jpg

With this download speed for free users, you are in my queue, first thing tomorrow morning u got one HC uploader at your service ;)

EDIT: I must ask, do you have an API? So I can make my own uploading application?

this is the proof the money i received few hours ago

REMEMBER usershare don't pay fee amount for you ,other host look like bitshare,fileserve,filesonic they pay fee amount for you but usershare they don't pay it
the image for the speed i tested before in the older topic,my download speed usually 3.5mb/s,it get almost my speed ,i'm free user no account premium,now the speed is better because usershare has just upgraded host
622952-c365f9d0.jpg
this is the proof i posted before,i have many post in many topic in this forum

Been using usershare for over a year now . They are not a new host .
People asked for payment proof so i posted .

pay2.png
i witness for him,because he talked about that in old topic of usershare,i always follow the topic of usershare so i know he talk true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back