UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always split my file when i upload ,except remote upload ,
65usd 1000 download for 700mb-2gb it look good but with me it's not good except i upload file 7gb and over maybe i cut for 700mb for 1 file but i just do it when free user can download 700mb
50usd 1000 download 450 to 700mb better than with me
if uploader they think about it they will know why :)) :D

Yea , we thought about raising it as discussed, but there are hundreds of members registered some in this forum, who have 25 and 30K downloads per 1 900mb file, so with the new rates it wouldn't be prudent to increase free size.We will get rolling on the revshare program so give uploaders have more earning potential for large files.

Yea , we thought about raising it as discussed, but there are hundreds of members registered some in this forum, who have 25 and 30K downloads per 1 900mb file, so with the new rates it wouldn't be prudent to increase free size.We will get rolling on the revshare program so give uploaders have more earning potential for large files.
i don't complain about new rates 700mb-2gb,i know i seldom use it ,i just happy if you raise the rates for 450-700mb i will be happy about that :))

800mb please . =)
I will still post larger files which helps usershare but at the moment 90% of my files are now no longer use to my users .

700mb up to 800mb will make a HUGE difference .
Hey we sent you an email long time ago and your still not responding :O

sir i thought you will raise the limit to 800mb?
Yea , we thought about raising it as discussed, but there are hundreds of members registered some in this forum, who have 25 and 30K downloads per 1 900mb file, so with the new rates it wouldn't be prudent to increase free size.We will get rolling on the revshare program early next week so uploaders have more earning potential for large files.

i would like to know if music file(mp3) are allowed to upload ? also if you provide add on tool for forum so user can upload on usershare directly from my forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back