UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like to know if music file(mp3) are allowed to upload ? also if you provide add on tool for forum so user can upload on usershare directly from my forum :)

Yes we accept all files and they are streamable.For mp3 we offer a embeddable player also that can be placed on your forum or blog along with direct post to twitter and facebook, but not forums at the moment.

did you mean webmoney and moneyboookers for premium payment ?

because webmoney for payout to uploaders available already

and when will webmoney payment done ?
i request payout from 26 and today is 30

Webmoney process was found by our team to be unfair at times, so we had to stop using them as a payout option.We have since been contacted by a manager from webmoney so we will start using them again(hopefully get this done by Monday Morning).

P.S The funds was transferred back into your account,but if you have another merchant to pay through Alertpay or Paypal we will honor the request now as it was due today.

thank you
hope webmoney back soon
because paypal and alertpay is difficult to widthdrawl in our country
it easy to get limited too.

and hope you can add LibertyReserve as payment.

Webmoney and Libertyreserve can easy sell to exchangers :)

thank you
hope webmoney back soon
because paypal and alertpay is difficult to widthdrawl in our country
it easy to get limited too.

and hope you can add LibertyReserve as payment.

Webmoney and Libertyreserve can easy sell to exchangers :)
We never heard of "Libertyreserve" before, but will look into this as well.Thanks for understanding.

Hi dear usershare please make an option which is when we select any file links must be show automatically anywhere like fileserve or some other i am gettin problem it takes too much time to get links one by one

For users from usershare free download, download more from the same IP ? thank

You can download from same ip differnt files, it will be counted

how this is nonsense ? free users 700 mb up down download but your 700-2048 mb 1000 dl 65$ they dont download ? !!!!!
We have stated the reason for this twice in earlier comments, your welcome to respond after you have read it

Hi dear usershare please make an option which is when we select any file links must be show automatically anywhere like fileserve or some other i am gettin problem it takes too much time to get links one by one

Yep thats in the works as well, next week release, for now you can use
FTP B-)

Been busy in the pub ! Wetting the baby`s head !
:D

Still really need the free limit increased to 800mb or im buggered ! Dont really want to go somewhere else .

Check you email, you aint buggered lol
First request after 2 days. Hope it will be delivered shortly. But Usershare, how I can view list of my requests?

Finance page is ready , just has a slight bug ,be up in few hrs.

Upload Remote not working

RU from where? Its working though.You can PM me a link and we test if you want

You can download from same ip differnt files, it will be counted

We have stated the reason for this twice in earlier comments, your welcome to respond after you have read it

Yep thats in the works as well, next week release, for now you can use
FTP B-)

Check you email, you aint buggered lol

Finance page is ready , just has a slight bug ,be up in few hrs.

RU from where? Its working though.You can PM me a link and we test if you want

So, I thought many members will work for you! thanks a lot<3=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back