UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uploaded a file through Rapidleech .. 20 seconds for a 399mb file. Very fast.

Download as a free user let me use IDM with 8 connections and the speed varied between 30-102KB/sec.

it's good for you not good for downloader :)) :D ,now i know why some file i remote upload yesterday over 700mb nobody download it,but i think usershare should talk with us or notice in your website when you change something,if somebody don't show limith download we don't know you limith 700,it's not good because somebody will think you lie because you talk unlimith download with free user,i think you know what i mean
usershare if i upload file 700mb ,how much do i earn ? 50usd or 65usd for 1000 downloads
You can always split your files, :) i dont see how they could think we are liars, they can download unlimited,the unlimited there means without BW caps, like onle 12gb per day.

What is DL in file manager? If it's download counts why in static the total is less than the total in my files?
DL Manager counters views and likewise the download counter on the download's page.The reports counts the downloads, we're working on showing the complete downloads in advanced stats which is when you get paid.For complete downloads.B-)

cool?

DL Manager counters views and likewise the download counter on the download's page.The reports counts the downloads, we're working on showing the complete downloads in advanced stats which is when you get paid.For complete downloads.B-)

cool?

I got it now. You should have a 2 column, views and completed downloads. I thought I had many downloads. LOL:D
Do you give free premium account for uploaders?

You can always split your files, :) i dont see how they could think we are liars, they can download unlimited,the unlimited there means without BW caps, like onle 12gb per day.
i always split my file when i upload ,except remote upload ,
65usd 1000 download for 700mb-2gb it look good but with me it's not good except i upload file 7gb and over maybe i cut for 700mb for 1 file but i just do it when free user can download 700mb
50usd 1000 download 450 to 700mb better than with me
if uploader they think about it they will know why :)) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back