UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, files under 400mb get downloaded, so you get paid per download.
For files above 400mb, they use revshare (so yeah, their alexa stays the same but the # of downloads is much lower - simply cause free users can't download the files)

Same goes for usershare. We would need 1000 premium downloads to reach up to $65 per 1000, as free users can't download the files at all.. ?

You'd better introduce a revshare program, if you limit downloadable filesizes. Cause paying a rate per 1000 when files aren't even downloadable, doesn't make any sense

filesonic should not have the traffic rating which they do because no one downloads

I don't think the limitation of 400 Mb has to do with that, but rather the fact that uploaders split their files in <400Mb files.

Ohh yea, ofcourse the revshare is in the works, it just got held up because users requesting features and we decide to code those and get it outta the way.But I get what your saying though, but is there that much of a difference raising it from 700mb to 1000mb?

And we have not seen a drop in download counts but rather increase in premium sales.But all in all I see you point and we'll get the revshare ball rolling.For now we'll just have days off, every other day the 700mb limit is lifted , hows that?

I don't think the limitation of 400 Mb has to do with that, but rather the fact that uploaders split their files in <400Mb files.
EXACTLY :) I think no matter what users will find a way to circumvent rules , especially to profit, so I am not sure the 700mb is a big deal , but as I said well have the limit on an alternate basis.It was on for the whole day today, so it will be off for the whole day tomorrow :) and so on and so forth(until we release the revshare):))
How's that?

I do understand why you take 700Mb as the limit, because that's the size of 1CD movie.

But sometimes the movie is 701 or 710Mb ... why don't you up the limit to 800Mb?

Uploaders don't like to split their files, as it's more likely downloaders prefer single links and are more enticed to download.

Tip: http://www.usershare.net/reward.html

Make the button 'Join us Free' click able ...

BTW I wish you guys all the luck.

I do understand why you take 700Mb as the limit, because that's the size of 1CD movie.

But sometimes the movie is 701 or 710Mb ... why don't you up the limit to 800Mb?
Ok , I need a consensus here,

*should we Do alternate days?
*Or just raise it 800mb?

I still have to discuss with the team but we'll accept logical arguments.

As I want you to make more sales and being to be able to keep on paying me, I would say:' Raise to 800mb or 1Gb' and leave the alternative days off.

You don't want to give 50% of the time downloads for free?

I just found out why you can pay so much .....

It's just like this annoying sites where you have to click through on an ad to be able to download. Forgot the term there ...

No, Thanks! Don't want to piss off my visitors. You can use it though on trash sites .... but not on forums or blogs. You'll be banned immediately.
We have no ad through which you have to click .Are you sure your at the right place?

Have to correct myself .... Sorry.

I clicked on the 'Download' ad above the download. Very misleading.

The page is commercially not very good ... I can't see the options to get a premium or even the right download button for the file ...

I just found out why you can pay so much .....

http://ad.mozzi.biz/index.php?data=..._tlv&affid=TLV&sem=N&type=NM&context=98370545

It's just like this annoying sites where you have to click through on an ad to be able to download. Forgot the term there ...

No, Thanks! Don't want to piss off my visitors. You can use it though on trash sites .... but not on forums or blogs. You'll be banned immediately.
loll maybe its the video you see streaming.Oh I thought I mentioned we do stream most audio/video files. Please double check.

Ok , I need a consensus here,

*should we Do alternate days?
*Or just raise it 800mb?

I still have to discuss with the team but we'll accept logical arguments.

800mb please . =)
I will still post larger files which helps usershare but at the moment 90% of my files are now no longer use to my users .

700mb up to 800mb will make a HUGE difference .

No, no streaming. Read my post again and study the thumbnail.

Two download buttons visible, but the actual download button is invisible without scrolling (and that's even on 1920 x 1080).

No, no streaming. Read my post again and study the thumbnail.

Two download buttons visible, but the actual download button is invisible without scrolling (and that's even on 1920 x 1080).
You are downloading a file below 50mb so its free.Didn't you realize that ? its in our documentation, Files above that dont have those ads :) Page is that long to accommodate the streaming an features on the page.

Nice you feeling it out though

Hi usershare,
can you design some banners like 468x60, 125x125, 728x90...? (gif banner is the best)
so i can put it on my websites

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back