UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new 700mb limit is not so good . As mentioned before i hope this can be upped to 1 gig for free users .

Ps still no payment :'(

- I think Usershare should pay for the Paypal fees like many other hosts do. Over 3% of your earnings going to Paypal is just too much.
2 - The prices of their 30 days premium is over 25% more expensive than then norm of US$9-US$9.95.
3 - Free user limit is 700MB ... nowadays a lot of movies are bigger than that. Indeed 1 Gb should be better. But 700 MB is still better than the 400Mb of Filesonic.

@Usershare

You're right. I did click the test file (didn't download it though).

Tested from Netherlands (again 800kb/s, really impressive)
Am going to try your service in a few days :)

Hmm a 700MB file list for free user download
Hope it can be increased to 1GB ^_^

Yea we will think about it or try to help out the users :) but with these rates I think its a deal

free users can't download files which larger than 700MB :S

not right now, we wanna raise our rates not lower it , so something has to be lowered will work on it

The new 700mb limit is not so good . As mentioned before i hope this can be upped to 1 gig for free users .

Ps still no payment :'(

Havent forgotten you, we are in the clear for tomorrow

- I think Usershare should pay for the Paypal fees like many other hosts do. Over 3% of your earnings going to Paypal is just too much.
2 - The prices of their 30 days premium is over 25% more expensive than then norm of US$9-US$9.95.
3 - Free user limit is 700MB ... nowadays a lot of movies are bigger than that. Indeed 1 Gb should be better. But 700 MB is still better than the 400Mb of Filesonic.

OK, will look into that, but think about it, since we offer more earning per download than many other hosts it works out to be the same or better, dont you think?

Hello Admin of USre,

FTP upload function not working
FTP function work, you have to log in your account and activate it:)

@Usershare

You're right. I did click the test file (didn't download it though).

Tested from Netherlands (again 800kb/s, really impressive)
Am going to try your service in a few days :)

Ok cool, let me know what you think.sure you and your users will love it :)

yes for 1gb

Yea but how do we charge those great rates you love and not be scam ? =) we';; have free days though when the cap is lifted and you guys just max out your connections and go crazy :D:D no download limit, wait time or capactha and you just go crazy=)

OK, will look into that, but think about it, since we offer more earning per download than many other hosts it works out to be the same or better, dont you think?

I think that downloaders are very price conscious and they compare your prices with the prices as offered by those filehosts where, compared to your relatively new host, there are tons of content.

Earning more is great, but uploaders like the host to be profitable so that they will be able to sustain the payments in the long run and don't start shaving and cheating like other hosts.

I rather make less with long time security, then upload for a couple of months and then being unpaid.;)

Ok cool, let me know what you think.sure you and your users will love it :)

Ah too bad about the 700mb limit.
I don't get how it's possible to get downloads then with 700+Mb files?
The only reason Filesonic does Free users until 400Mb is to get premium sales (which is why they do revshare) cause it's obvious you can't get downloads if the users can't download the files... thus no money?

$65 for 1000 downloads, but that 1000 is impossible to get cause people can't download your files..

Ah too bad about the 700mb limit.
I don't get how it's possible to get downloads then with 700+Mb files?
The only reason Filesonic does Free users until 400Mb is to get premium sales (which is why they do revshare) cause it's obvious you can't get downloads if the users can't download the files... thus no money?

$65 for 1000 downloads, but that 1000 is impossible to get cause people can't download your files..
Well I dont really agree with you, because if what your saying is true then filesonic should not have the traffic rating which they do because no one downloads.I think there is good and bad in limitations , but we offer alot of features and especially premium download upload speeds to compensate.You dont agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back