UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do pay . :D
payment.png
i mean this proof it's true because he joined usershare over a year

Only thing I will say is, I am sorry. But not because of your screenshots, they still can be fake, but because of this:

d3a0f2.jpg

With this download speed for free users, you are in my queue, first thing tomorrow morning u got one HC uploader at your service ;)

EDIT: I must ask, do you have an API? So I can make my own uploading application?

:D:D:D Well atleast your man enough to admit it and apologize,loll and I think you own "Backard" one too:D , the 2k is real people , and not just becuase he post in this thread means he's a fake.c'mon there's gotta be a better way to deduce fakes...

Regarding the API, were not done, so will let you know when we are...With regards to upload ap , check here http://www.usershare.net/tools.html

how about it sir ?
as you know all most uploaders like webmoney
your rates is best but i think many uploaders still waiting for webmoney payment
so if it ok you will get more uploaders = more traffic B-)
Yea, we're working on it, it will get added, pinky promise:))...webmoney,moneybookers coming up next,were working round the clock now,just got alot to do, we're getting there,bear with us.B-)

hello usershare i joined to usershare this month and i began to use seriously the service 2 days ago i think this is the best filehost i ever test, and i will use it forever LOL you have nice rates.
But i have 1 question, where can i see the status of my payouts requested

hello usershare i joined to usershare this month and i began to use seriously the service 2 days ago i think this is the best filehost i ever test, and i will use it forever LOL you have nice rates.

Just wait and the finance page will appear <3

still working on it, that is what they said 8-)

Please can someone replay me,I have a question:
I have uploaded today 5 files and here are my stats:

2011-01-31_115910.jpg

the numer of Dl are the effective numebers to know my earnings?!and what does CMT mean?!thanks :-)

Ok, I just tested upload download service thoroughly, and I must say WTF OMG HOLY CRAP WTF!!!

I can't even compare you with anyone!!!

1. better payment system for uploaders !!!
2. better upload speed from fastest around here !!!
3. better download speeds for free users from fastest around here !!!
4. big filesize for free users (700MB)!!!
5. resumable downloads !!!
6. multiple downloads at the same time !!!
7. no reCAPTCHA!!!
8. NOT 1 ip per 24hr, but 1 ip per unique file
9. Hotlink downloads counted
10. 60 seconds waiting time only!!!

So, I'll say again WTF OMG HOLY JEEZ WooT!!!

I was never so excited since I started to upload!!! I can't wait to implement you!!!

WTF...!!! I still don't believe my eyes I am looking at this!!! I've triple-checked everything, to not fool myself....whoa, AMAZING!!!

Hello Usershare WebMoney payment has acted sour

Yes I know ,I said in the morning, but I messed up the schedule, some programmers are in new zeland and on different time zone, it will be up in 14hrs, sry bout that:))

Ok, I just tested upload download service thoroughly, and I must say WTF OMG HOLY CRAP WTF!!!

I can't even compare you with anyone!!!

1. better payment system for uploaders !!!
2. better upload speed from fastest around here !!!
3. better download speeds for free users from fastest around here !!!
4. big filesize for free users (700MB)!!!
5. resumable downloads !!!
6. multiple downloads at the same time !!!
7. no reCAPTCHA!!!
8. NOT 1 ip per 24hr, but 1 ip per unique file
9. Hotlink downloads counted
10. 60 seconds waiting time only!!!

So, I'll say again WTF OMG HOLY JEEZ WooT!!!

I was never so excited since I started to upload!!! I can't wait to implement you!!!

WTF...!!! I still don't believe my eyes I am looking at this!!! I've triple-checked everything, to not fool myself....whoa, AMAZING!!!

:)) Glad your impressed, we can't wait to have you join us.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back