UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usershare... tell me why the stats are now okay?? Maybe cause now it's monday and not anymore weekend?? strange... not?? scam? YES!
Until you don't correct that you will be scammers for all of us!

Last edited:
Hey, here's the thing..Usershare seems like they are growing too fast for there own good. Its not a scam file host and i have been paid 2's. I personally left after they stopped the 5 cent usa download. If i wanted to sell premiums or get average dl money,there are many choices. Now as far, as posting screen shot's of earnings thats fine and good but Usershare is facing alot of tech probs and i come in here and see lectures about scerenshots about payment with the remote upload being broken and other probs is weird. The thread is 299 pages long and if you read thru it,its quite obvious you do pay at all sorts of different times with no real organization due to glitches in a system-cant even enable the payout button on weekend....not gonna work. So long story short, i would pay everyone out asap and go back to manual way untill its fixed. Offer friendlier customer service,pay on the SAME day every week of your choice and PLEASE bring back the 5 cent usa Download. After that I am positive ,that screenshot payments will start appearing and complaints will be less.

payment not received, money not back in my account and support does not answer my emails, and usershare here does not look like he wants to help me with my missing payment.
Have you contact support@usershare.net? Please reply to dialogue they have with you.

I don't know how and why we hv to prove the dls are not correct. It's SUNDAY and everyone's stats drop like hell, is that possible?
Hmm, seems to be wide spread ,but we see nothing wrong on our side.if you can talk to your downloads ask them what they are experiencing it'd be helpful.

2011-03-31 16:09:22 15.63 PENDING :( i still waiting the payment (i have problems before with the payment, i send MP to you for a petition: put my money back in my account (done :D ) and again i have problems with payment :( I hope you can fix it usershare!! Thanks

Please read payment news when you get payment..

Payment pending since 24th of march??? ..meh
You mean you got paid and its saying pending?

Usershare... tell me why the stats are now okay?? Maybe cause now it's monday and not anymore weekend?? strange... not?? scam? YES!

!!!!!!!!!!

graph.jpg

dls.jpg

Correct that...

I don't know how and why we hv to prove the dls are not correct. It's SUNDAY and everyone's stats drop like hell, is that possible?

Hmm, seems to be wide spread ,but we see nothing wrong on our side.if you can talk to your downloads ask them what they are experiencing it'd be helpful.

He isn't alone, everybody of us yesterday earned -50%

Hey, here's the thing..Usershare seems like they are growing too fast for there own good. Its not a scam file host and i have been paid 2's. I personally left after they stopped the 5 cent usa download. If i wanted to sell premiums or get average dl money,there are many choices. Now as far, as posting screen shot's of earnings thats fine and good but Usershare is facing alot of tech probs and i come in here and see lectures about scerenshots about payment with the remote upload being broken and other probs is weird. The thread is 299 pages long and if you read thru it,its quite obvious you do pay at all sorts of different times with no real organization due to glitches in a system-cant even enable the payout button on weekend....not gonna work. So long story short, i would pay everyone out asap and go back to manual way untill its fixed. Offer friendlier customer service,pay on the SAME day every week of your choice and PLEASE bring back the 5 cent usa Download. After that I am positive ,that screenshot payments will start appearing and complaints will be less.
Everything sounds simple when you don't understand eh? But we do have glitches as normal hosts do and we're working through them.We already addressed the 5 cents bring back, but we will consider raising it to 4 cents, how is that?

what do you mean friendlier CS? Not possible right now to change payment scheme in the middle.

You have been paid numerous times, and first sign of problems we are scam? your a jackass.! We really dont care what you wanna do.

First youyou have to treat your users with education , because if they earn their money then too . If we all go away, you must close the site.
One can not do without the other.
Second, expect this week to all be paid. If everything continues ok, otherwise it is written on all the forums usershare.net is a scam
For now we continue, we will see later ...

Good news!!!

Good news for every US uploader!
FTP is working at decent speed (not the good old days of 10 MBps but a nice 3-5 MBps is fine!!!) and I've started to upload what I could not put on US in the last few days...
I'm confident that all the small and big problems will be fixed very soon and US comes back to its (deserverd) glory!
I'm just waiting for my payment (requested on march 24th, it should be payed today or tomorrow, am I right) and I'm SURE it will arrive in a reasonable time.

After all, EVERY hosting company has issues and glitches: when everything is going well, we often forget to say thanks but when somenthing is going against us, we're very quick to say that word that begins with SC and ends with AM...

Keep up the good work US, I'm confident!

Best regards.

AtaruZ

P.S.: no, I don't work for US nor I'm a friend of them!!!:)):))

Everything sounds simple when you don't understand eh? But we do have glitches as normal hosts do and we're working through them.We already addressed the 5 cents bring back, but we will consider raising it to 4 cents, how is that?

what do you mean friendlier CS? Not possible right now to change payment scheme in the middle.
Ok, ive been uploading since uploadingdot come first started? What am i not understanding, that your remote upload is broken? you have major complaints for the way you treat your uploaders eh???? True or not true. You can't even hit a payout button on the weekend even though there is a review period and 7-10 day wait time....geez i was pulling for ya, but as you said your self i dont understand. Im good on the 4 cent dl, as you also said"
and put back $50 we'd be happy to,because it is alot cheaper.
Have you seen some of the responses you gave and the reaction from others,not just me...

Ill have to say,when it was the 5cent a dl,you guys had alot less probs from what i saw. For the record i always was paid and never had a prob with you in any way. Was trying to be helpful,but i will stay out of the way

This is for the UserShare employee who replied to WeeD:

I think you should NOT for NO REASON use those terms with your customers, NEVER! Someone is complaining and you should explain your points and reasons but never treat people like this...
You're representing an hosting company here and this is, IMHO, the best way to lose a customer (a high productive one as you can see from his stats).

Please be more calm and think before writing something like "jackass" next time...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back