UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the UserShare employee who replied to WeeD:

I think you should NOT for NO REASON use those terms with your customers, NEVER! Someone is complaining and you should explain your points and reasons but never treat people like this...
You're representing an hosting company here and this is, IMHO, the best way to lose a customer (a high productive one as you can see from his stats).

Please be more calm and think before writing something like "jackas" next time...

cool down man! your new here so don't become nervous

I'm not nervous, don't worry!
I'd like to point out that good manners are vital when you deal with a worldwide users pool, don't you agree?

Anyway, have fun!!! ^__^

Have you contact support@usershare.net? Please reply to dialogue they have with you.

Hmm, seems to be wide spread ,but we see nothing wrong on our side.if you can talk to your downloads ask them what they are experiencing it'd be helpful.

Please read payment news when you get payment..

You mean you got paid and its saying pending?

Ok sr usershare :D i suggest that this information must be in the 1st post ;) http://www.usershare.net/news.html Thanks, ;) regards.

WeeD = jackass? No man.... Your site is becoming an ASSHOLE...
Every day there are new problems and from 3 days we are losing money with you.
Count 1 - 2 - 3 before offend your customers. Usershare is becoming an unreliable site.
If you wont to loose best uploaders this is the good way!
We wait your excuse to WeeD.
Ataruz if you don't work for them please don't reply here that they are a good host, if ftp work today.... is only normal, on other hosts ftp work 24/24.....

+1 WeeD
With same files uploaded on other hosts (they use recapthca!!!!)
i' m getting +250%.
If you wont to do a good job remove stupid view+dl and put only dl... or separe them.
We HAVE TO KNOW what are real numbers of downloads.

Last edited:
lol =)
3x.jpg

WeeD = jackass? No man.... Your site is becoming an ASSHOLE...
Every day there are new problems and from 3 days we are losing money with you.
Count 1 - 2 - 3 before offend your customers. Usershare is becoming an unreliable site.
If you wont to loose best uploaders this is the good way!
We wait your excuse to WeeD.
Ataruz if you don't work for them please don't reply here that they are a good host, if ftp work today.... is only normal, on other hosts ftp work 24/24.....

I'm against offending, of course!
For the good news: just trying to be positive matey...

We'll see in the next days the destiny of US...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back