UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure... but i think they made again -50% for all... stats moves very slow...
bad hoster! bad support! SCAMMERS!
yep, stats moves sofaking sloww, like snail's pace.

US stats: drop like hell
usstat.jpg

other host
fsstat.jpg

Hoolifan... i think you quoted false... you have to quote Usershare and not him ^^

so when usershare was doing ok, everybody happy.. now that it has a littlebit of problems everybody here to write negative comments..
, next time start your own private filehost!!

Moderated message:
Removed bad language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoolifan... scemo pagliaccio!!! Dopo ti bastono!
Hoolifan was jocking and maybe he uploaded only some files and he don't earned more than 50$...
Cliomax i'm waiting money from 24/3....
US is 1/2 scam, they pay but they don't count download.
Wiew + Dl is the perfect system to fuck us.

EDIT 2: Hoolifan isn't today the problem, with they we have problems 1 day yes and one day also.

Hi usershare please take time to reply me : what's the mean of under review? it's 10 days and payment under review? Can you give me the details of when it's accepted or rejected? As simple of Accept/Reject.

Hoolifan was jocking and maybe he uploaded only some files and he don't earned more than 50$...

EDIT 2: Hoolifan isn't today the problem, with they we have problems 1 day yes and one day also.

deniroblack you italian? berlusconi?
anyway i think that we should wait a reply from usershare. i think that he has some reasons..

if -50% means nothing to someone, he must earn less than $1.

usershare wrote that with the stats is all ok and we should post the files + dls...

but it's very strange that every user lost 50% of his earnings... not?

this morning stats were ok... until he comes to the forum and dropped the earnings again to -50%... strange not??

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back