UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then its simple, if you cant find any positive ,never show payment proof, and only complain, then you wont get help here.Contact live support or email support@usershare.net, from a non-gmail

Now, besides your answer is almost always pathetic, this one was also funny :)
I can't find positive? When it affects my earnings, no, sorry, I am a man who, when makes business and money, have no feelings. ( lol )

You need my payment proof? Sorry, won't happen, I dont want my PM full of spammers to ask me what I upload and where.

Complain? Yes, If you have problems with that, either provide better service, or close this topic, or just get used to it, you even have a choice.

Topic will be silent if no one have issues. People will upload, post, and rest of the day spend with their families, not watching WHEN WILL USERSHARE FIX THEIR PROBLEMS.
When you buy every day apples at the store, did you ever said:
WOW, you are providing best apples in the world!
No, you didn't. Because it isn't human nature.
But you don't know nothing about that, if you do, you would at least change your attitute to your uploaders. All this I would surely got easier, if your attitude is different. I already told you to look how that other guy, who uses same account does.
He called me sir. That night usershare falled apart. But I never came again to complain.
I felt respect, and I returned with respect, and gave you time to fix the issues, even tho it influenced heavily on my earnings that day.

I supported you as long as you provided good service.
You may return about 280 pages back, because your memory vaporized.
I was the one who promoted you at the best here:

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=646976&postcount=195
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=647966&postcount=213
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=652671&postcount=287

All the things you done, implemented, or however you want me to call them, influenced in dropping in earnings.

Everything I said to be implemented, and others agreed, was rejected, but you introduced everything to cut our earnings.

You changed 450-700MB group from 50$ to 30$ !!! ???
You changed downloading speed for free users.
You changed numbers of simultaneous downloads for free users.
Your trafficshare steals traffic for files never downloaded. ( Yes it works that way, steals )
You've placed waiting time for free users.
You changed payout from 3 to 9 days.
Last drop, button for requesting payout doesn't work for 2 days.

You see, selling premium accounts isn't me forcing users to buy accounts, and you adding PREMIUM ONLY checkbox in files manager, because no one will buy if what he sees is not good looking site with long waiting time.
Selling accounts is good looking and trustworthy site, and good service, with no downtime for their users, good speeds for downloads.

Last edited:
I'm totally agreeing with cvrle77, and I am one of those who support and promote US as much as I can (see my posts).
I think that this new guy posting here in behalf of UserShare is a bit rough in manners and doesn't know how to deal with customers. Especially when customers ARE WORKING FOR YOU!!! Without our uploads and consequently users downloads, how could US and all other file hosting companies survive?
UserShare is (was?) opne of the best alternatives to other, more famous, companies: please bring back all the good of the past days UserShare, I still believe in you!!!

AtZ

It's very simple... you give us all the money which we lost and we don't stop to upload... if not 90% will change the hoster...

Now, besides your answer is almost always pathetic, this one was also funny :)
I can't find positive? When it affects my earnings, no, sorry, I am a man who, when makes business and money, have no feelings. ( lol )

You need my payment proof? Sorry, won't happen, I dont want my PM full of spammers to ask me what I upload and where.

Complain? Yes, If you have problems with that, either provide better service, or close this topic, or just get used to it, you even have a choice.

Topic will be silent if no one have issues. People will upload, post, and rest of the day spend with their families, not watching WHEN WILL USERSHARE FIX THEIR PROBLEMS.
When you buy every day apples at the store, did you ever said:
WOW, you are providing best apples in the world!
No, you didn't. Because it isn't human nature.
But you don't know nothing about that, if you do, you would at least change your attitute to your uploaders. All this I would surely got easier, if your attitude is different. I already told you to look how that other guy, who uses same account does.
He called me sir. That night usershare falled apart. But I never came again to complain.
I felt respect, and I returned with respect, and gave you time to fix the issues, even tho it influenced heavily on my earnings that day.

I supported you as long as you provided good service.
You may return about 280 pages back, because your memory vaporized.
I was the one who promoted you at the best here:

http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=646976&postcount=195
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=647966&postcount=213
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=652671&postcount=287

All the things you done, implemented, or however you want me to call them, influenced in dropping in earnings.

Everything I said to be implemented, and others agreed, was rejected, but you introduced everything to cut our earnings.

Your trafficshare steals traffic for files never downloaded. ( Yes it works that way, steals )

You see, selling premium accounts isn't me forcing users to buy accounts, and you adding PREMIUM ONLY checkbox in files manager, because no one will buy if what he sees is not good looking site with long waiting time.
Selling accounts is good looking and trustworthy site, and good service, with no downtime for their users, good speeds for downloads.
Its nice to see that you are passionate about your earnings as you should be,but I think,your missing my co-worker's point.He is saying is that when users just register on this forum or only comment in this thread to ask/complain about payment and when receive it never show proof of the payment( which as petty as it seems is an important part of every filehost thread you see on WJ) it does give a false sense that we are scamming.So all we are trying to say is if you can publicly announce any payment error, you should be able to reciprocate when errors are fixed and money received.So since thats your stand, I hope you continue to have smoothe payments.

With regard to errors and changes:

We changed this because we offer more diversed ways to earn.If you want us to take away 25% referrals, put back capactha, 10% sales + PPD plan,reseller+ppd and put back $50 we'd be happy to,because it is alot cheaper.

Free users are 300kbps, because we got alot of complaints and suggestions that if there is not much difference in speed for free and premium we wont see much sales.And in fact this was true,sales are up over 200%

Addressed in previous comment

This issue is being corrected.

Most uploaders welcome this change for no capactha

Please log in your account and read payment news to be u to speed on why this was done.(And how this affects earnings makes no sense, but i am sure you will find some way to tie the two together)

Addressed in previous comment

Last edited:
4e40dd.pjpeg

payment received, thanks.
btw, what is "Fee amount"?

hope there is no "Fee amount" in future..:)

Payment still not received and there is a huge problem with earnings my friend.

More than 500 V+DL and only 51 actual downloads.That's not possible.
I don't think everyone click to view the file.

payment not received, money not back in my account and support does not answer my emails, and usershare here does not look like he wants to help me with my missing payment.

Last edited:
On remote upload:

Error happened when generating Download Link.
Please try again or Contact administrator.
()()()
(400 URL must be absolute )

Please fix it

Long story short, I won't upload anymore. :)

I wish everyone good luck and happy earnings with Usershare.

I don't know how and why we hv to prove the dls are not correct. It's SUNDAY and everyone's stats drop like hell, is that possible?

It's true. Usershare is bad now. My earning drops like hell
I will move to UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid!
Goodbye Usershare!

I guess I will have to call it a day with usershare too. Looking at the way the support has been responding to user comments and the level od customer service/support, it would be a wiser idea not to use this host anymore before your hard work goes to waste.

2011-03-31 16:09:22 15.63 PENDING :( i still waiting the payment (i have problems before with the payment, i send MP to you for a petition: put my money back in my account (done :D ) and again i have problems with payment :( I hope you can fix it usershare!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back