UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent mail to usershare but received no reply

If you receive no reply , its because they cant

:-??? i didnt know i had to show proof here everytime i get paid, what is that, a hidden rule or sometihing like that? i have posted here a few times about problems with your filehost, and i have emailed support as you say and have received no answer at all, i have posted 2 times here already and pm you two times and you dont look like you want to help me with my payment problem, so support dont answer my emails and you dont help me, what im i supposed to do then?
dude, everybody should know that...Its like talking in caps .And plus its just courtesy ,you work hard to upload, if you publicly want to annouce you have not gotten payment, why cant you publicly show proof you got it? We pay thousands literally daily!!! and since the day we started last week, only 2 users said they got payment or showed proof:D, thats crazy, but once there is a problem thats the only time certain users appear.and this isn't the first we're saying this.

Weed, useless to repeat the words of Usershare. Here, users just want the money. Wants to be paid for the work they do
Sometimes we miss stuff dude, were not perfect

stats number drops dramatically today, whats going on?
Are you sure the files are being downloaded?

ive uploaded twice files as yesterday, my mirror host earning raises while 50% drop in my Usershare account

i post the links to my site as usual, dont know how to be sure the files are being downloaded, but numbers will tell anyway

Last edited:
We are not here to show others how much we earn, when will you realize that?
Once someone shows how much he got paid, others will spam his PM Box like insane.

Also, WHEN you provide service without constant hickups, maybe someone will start to speak positively, I see no reason why would anyone say anything positive, when you have hickups on a daily basis, and you change rules however you want.
You don't implement what we asked, you do maintenance on weekends, and what we got is this.

After a few days, and several gigabytes uploaded on usershare, I was earning 7$ daily with raising tendency
After 2.3TB uploaded, I can't earn 1$ !?

tmpfba.jpg

This was caused by changing rules, maintenance, and other shizzneys and stupid decisions you made in last month...thinking to leave your service, because you are nothing that was just 40 days ago.

At the same time, all other services perform better.

tmp1289.jpg

tmp395b.jpg

Last edited:
We are not here to show others how much we earn, when will you realize that?
Once someone shows how much he got paid, others will spam his PM Box like insane.

Also, WHEN you provide service without constant hickups, maybe someone will start to speak positively, I see no reason why would anyone say anything positive, when you have hickups on a daily basis, and you change rules however you want.
You don't implement what we asked, you do maintenance on weekends, and what we got is this.

After a few days, and several gigabytes uploaded on usershare, I was earning 7$ daily with raising tendency
After 2.3TB uploaded, I can't earn 1$ !?

tmpfba.jpg

This was caused by changing rules, maintenance, and other shizzneys and stupid decisions you made in last month...thinking to leave your service, because you are nothing that was just 40 days ago.

At the same time, all other services perform better.

tmp1289.jpg

tmp395b.jpg

then its simple, if you cant find any positive ,never show payment proof, and only complain, then you wont get help here.Contact live support or email support@usershare.net, from a non-gmail

Here is mine:

Will stop uploading to US if this problem not fixed :)

us.jpg

fix it or the most uploaders will leave you...
If you can show your files being downloaded and you not receive money then we will look into that, or show some problem that we can fix, we will attend to it.Just show a drop in your earnings graph tells us what? lol what are we to fix? Are you files being downloaded without getting points? we checked this and you get money.In your PM you say you dont know , so if you dont have a specific complaint what are we to fix?

Last edited:
Usershare... you are simply crazy!!! The problem is since yesterday at the statistic problem where it switched all seconds!!! Before it was okay!!! You tooked there the false stats and changed something!

If you wanna see my files go to my account and look into it... or you wanna see 4500 pictures of my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back