Shared ScopeHosts.com - Offshore Shared Hosting 50% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Guys do not start assuming everything . There is way difference of Resource usage between shared hosting and seedbox hosting , 10 shared hosting clients using resource single time is equal to 2 seedbox hosting clients using at same time .
By this only u can come to know both on same server means server wont be standing any longer immediate server crash which we havent faced till now in our hosting service as we never oversold our resource.
The lagging is due to some of the shared hosting clients who are sticking with heavy database on shared hosting we are suggesting them on moving with our VPS service . And last 2 days there was updation of security & rest of the scripts installed.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

we are suggesting them on moving with our VPS service
You should to drop such guys from your servers. I have an extremely slow loading website. I ve been with you for 3 days now and all these 3 days i had poor speeds. I know you were updating your services 2 day ago, so i understand that.

Merry christmas guys and happy new year, SarKarRaj i'm sorry if what i assumed was wrong but no matter what's the reason causing slow site loading i hope you guys fix it fast, i have been with you 3 months now and i must say the 1st month was really perfect and fast but the last two month were horrible and slow and i had to wait till late hours to be able to access my wordpress panel and work, i was hoping that the updates you been working on the last few weeks could fix the issues but but everything is still the same.

I canceled my acount. They said they will refund my money within 72 hour. I hope they refund within 72 hours, and not after 72 hours.
Btw, they support is good, very kind. I do respect them and i hope they will fix their issues.

no and patronovski slow ? i get 3mbs + from them so i can't see how i'll try to get a screenshot up
I am not the only person facing this issue, dede110 also have it. If you go to their own site, you will see how slow it is. I dont know, maybe the speed is normal for you guys, but i this is the slowest host i had till now. I dont want to be negative about them, they really offer great priceses and good support. I recommend them if you never had hosted your website before.

well heres the speed i just got
efde1e3d38.png
:s

warezdemon as patronovski mentioned maybe you are hosted in a server that is less crowded as SarKarRaj admitted that there are some people hosting sites with heavy databases and/or using so much resources and thus causing slow loading and it's just up to how lucky you are either you are hosted with theme or not, just my two cents...

Offshore or Onshore

How can we tell if we are getting an offshore or onshore account.

I want an offshore account. How do I go about making sure I get one. Cause the tos says no warez and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back