Shared ScopeHosts.com - Offshore Shared Hosting 50% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Netdirekt Datacenter is down for dc maintenance for which your site is down so be patience server will back within 2 - 3 hour

I also noticed it my first down time. Hope it won't last long as I didn't do an backup for 2 days i think not sure...

Any status update?

Edit: Ah oke thanks for the update :D Good to hear. Could have sent an email before though. Is better for clients else they may think bad of the company ;)

Wow its working already. Great Host so far.

My review: Great quality and speed! Only 1 downtime yet, my other host i had many more downtimes!

Its a DC network connection maintainance , Will be lagging in some parts for 2-3hours . After that all will be back to normal with more speed .

We had sent notice mail to all the clients beforehand . So need to worry everything will be fine .

Thank you

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Scopehosts has a major problem with making their firewall to strict, which causes "downtime" for lots of people in foreign countries on their shared/reseller plans.

The server was never actually down, it just tends to block tons of people.

http://img651.imageshack.us/i/wtfix.jpg/

Lol its not blocking . Its just ping is disabled to the servers . That doesnt mean you are having downtime .

Keeping clients service Secure and providing quality web-hosting service is our main motto.

Its 99.9% . you wont be facing single downtime . If there is hardware issue within few mins your site will be up in backup server . Still we havent faced any sort of hardware issue.

thank you.

regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Ticket response is very slow.

We have been waiting for a couple of simple answer for days now. Still nothing, and we cannot start building our site because of this.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay reply . We were configuring the new shared hosting server on which you are hosted . trying to fulfill your request.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Support is pretty slow, I requested termination of my account and a refund via the 30-Day Guarantee over 100 hours ago and still have not gotten any update.

i have had downtime of only a few minutes once on my vps,havent had much for problems really,other then has been mentioned support on th ticket system is kind of slow

1) What happens if one gets a DMCA Complaint? Does ones site get shut down?

2) If one doesn't abide what the DMCA is saying one needs to do, does his/her site get shut down?

3) What data center are your servers in?

4) Got a IP for shared hosting so that I can do a speed test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back