Shared ScopeHosts.com - Offshore Shared Hosting 50% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you should change 'unlimited add-on domains' into 1,2,3,4 according plans. I just started using your service today and server already overloaded and 'cpuload' in server status area always show red button. Pages of my site are taking lots of time to load. If you do not take necessary steps, i will have to move to another host.

its for sure that ScopeHosts doesn't over sell.
they have multiple servers in multiple locations..I wonder why other hosting providers just reply in a thread which doesn't belong to them .
It probably has something to do with the fact, Sandin0 has no self control?

It probably has something to do with the fact, Sandin0 has no self control?

Self Control? I am just stating my opinion to a reply.
And also, why did you bump an old topic lol... so random, if you dislike me take it up in a PM not in a host's thread

Thats exactly my point Sandin0, you're still here posting in another hosts topics, why don't you practise what you preach and "if you dislike me take it up in a PM not in a host's thread"?

Its not a question of if I "like" you or not, I'm just sick of looking at threads for other hosting providers and seeing your name pop up in them, all the bloody time!

Sure I might have derailed this thread a bit, but you're really annoying. I also fail to see how a one month topic is "old", this isn't a chat room. I was just looking at another hosts offers and calling you out, I'm not on here 24/7 I come and go like a fart in the wind :)

Thats exactly my point Sandin0, you're still here posting in another hosts topics, why don't you practise what you preach and "if you dislike me take it up in a PM not in a host's thread"?

Its not a question of if I "like" you or not, I'm just sick of looking at threads for other hosting providers and seeing your name pop up in them, all the bloody time!

Sure I might have derailed this thread a bit, but you're really annoying. I also fail to see how a one month topic is "old", this isn't a chat room. I was just looking at another hosts offers and calling you out, I'm not on here 24/7 I come and go like a fart in the wind :)

if you do not like seeing my posts, you can hit the ignore button and or just stop visiting the thread =)

also, i don't need to "practice what i preach" i am not preaching, and i said for you to PM me, not the other way around. Also, i never said i didn't like you, i don't even know you, but from the looks of it you are very immature and annoying.

i have received
"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@ and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
"
5,6 times on today, so i could not access my site. what is happening ?

We are updating security and doing other major tweaks. soon it will be over . once over i will be replying the thread regarding this matter.

Please do open tickets in the client area rather then posting here. For faster support , this is just sales thread not support thread.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Problem

Yesterday i ordered VPS packege and within 3 hours, i got my VPS details. I tried to go to the login page and nothing works. I opened a support ticket and still no responses.
I hope this problem is caused by the upgrading process, because i am getting bad feelings about this host.

hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused . Just there was last updates needed to be done . now it as been completed.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

thanks, the sites are up, but i'm always having this problem at rush hours in the middle of day and evnings, my sites and wordpress panel takes so long to load and sometimes don't load correctly, but it works just fine at late hours of night, i think you guys are hosting people with seedboxes and people with shared hosting at the same servers which causing slow uptimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back