MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: It seems that remote upload is back up. I achieved a new record; upload speed - 110mb/s!
That's really amazing speed, you should take a screen shot and release that video on youtube, It could be of some attention around the world of file hostings, trust me.
But in my country (India) Megashare is not even loading...:( :'(
For how long you are experiencing this problem?

That's really amazing speed, you should take a screen shot and release that video on youtube, It could be of some attention around the world of file hostings, trust me.

Well I didn't think of taking a video. I'll definitely do that. But I did take a screenshot.

[slide]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2152/newrecord.png[/slide]

MegaShare is definitely rising at its peak right now and it can only get better.

We will need longer. Usage has gone through the roof and then some! Especially in countries like India and Asia generally. Also American usage is rocketing now. I'm waiting to hear a definitive time when I can say or tell Hitman it's all fixed.

Edit: Thanks for the screenshot, and a video, well what can I say: Thank you so much

I am getting this problem from past few hours when everyone was reporting on slow upload speed...
I'll see what can we do immediately for you.

While other affiliates are now reporting fine, do you feel that it's a problem in your connection or in your country?
Well I didn't think of taking a video. I'll definitely do that. But I did take a screenshot

[slide]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2152/newrecord.png[/slide]
Awesome speed, now kindly make a video next time you do upload at this speed and release it over youtube of complete upload.

It can be really interesting and very helpful for us in future marketing of MS.

Thank you so much for your all work, we have some wonderful affiliates.

btw where are you cloud, not heard from you since long time?

I'll see what can we do immediately for you.

While other affiliates are now reporting fine, do you feel that it's a problem in your connection or in your country?

No I don't think there is any problem with my connection because everything else is working fine...
Even told Hitman on DP

Edit:
Gosh, the page loaded but after 5 minutes...

Huh, what's up with you...every post??? I was answering fileserveaffiliate's comment. Thst's all. I've mentioned it twice that's just once more than you. Maybe to you it's not a big amount, to me it's a fortune and id like to hear more about it so forgive me for repeating that number and saying WTF. I keep saying it to muself. But every post? That's just not true. What a weird comment. If you had really looked at all my posts you would not have said that.

I wasn't talking about you but fileserveaffiliate, I should've quoted his post, sorry

U agee u laf. Me no care.

Is direct n sam them see me words. Thx 2 u 4 repect :D

Hey Buddy, I don't agree I thought the comment was out of order but just forget it. I'm not laughing. I think you've earnt a few hundred bucks on megashare. Am I right? Respect!! You're going for it, same as me. I can't speak Indonesian! Well done for pushing with the language. I don't think you did anything wrong, I really don't see the problem at all. Unless curiosity is a problem. And btw. before I was just trying to help you focus on getting to $1000. Just to learn to walk before you try and run, so as you don't fall over is all; but it's upto you! I wasn't really laughing at you, but with your fast enthusiasm to earn more, Well done :):)

As far as Megashare is concerned, everyone is always welcome to comment here, our community will always be at its most effective when people have frank polite discussions.

Tech has confirmed he is still working on some fixes.

Everything in general should be back to normal now.

Plus hopefully we're delivering that 110 mb/s as a constant.

Tech says, from their tests, we are.

Please confirm everybody, one way or another.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

How to know how much I've earned till now?

There's no way to know how much you've earned. Just keep uploading, aim the US/Europe market and you should be well on your way making a lot of $$$. The only way to know is once you've gotten your pay.

But there are so many stories around its threads about people getting surprising "you've got funds" email and it's over $900, my last one was only a few hundred and it wax a nice surprise for me to see it in paypal after not that much work.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back