MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply. What's the meaning of this :

Total Bulk Downloads: xxx
Total Unique Downloads: xxx

They pay these 2 kind of downloads?

thanks for the reply. What's the meaning of this :

Total Bulk Downloads: xxx
Total Unique Downloads: xxx

They pay these 2 kind of downloads?

Don't look at Bulk Downloads...
Just concentrate on Unique Downloads as they are only counted.

Bulk Downloads will be removed in Megashare v2. :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

Thanks for the file. Did you sorted it out by traffic rank?

No its the forums on which I personally post and some other forums which are provided by Hitman and all are high traffic forums..=)

And traffic rank I guess you mean Alexa which I don't really care much because its not accurate at all...:))

Have you seen this Styla? What a cool guarantee, but I'm earning much more than that B-) Still hats off you guys, for making it so global!!

Thank you sonumeeena for showing these stats and thanks to hitman and sam for explaining. I have just spoken to MY BOSS who echos their thoughts and HAS MADE A GUARANTEE TO PAY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WITH SIMILAR STATS IN EVERY CASE AT A VERY MINIMUM MORE FOR YOUR DOWNLOADS THAN THIS OTHER HOST PAYS, understanding this is 90% Indian traffic (although would like you to target more euro/us traffic) We love Indian traffic. We love traffic!! With guaranteed faster upload speeds and at least as many if not more downloads; depending on the host. Who is this host we are guaranteeing we can outpay and outperform?

With these stats you are earning around $2/1000 on average, For me this type of traffic will make at least $4 (It's estimate and at least amount in my point of view).

For 10949 downloads you have earned $25 on this host while on MS I can guarantee you minimum $50 and maximum could be around $100 easily.

How much i earn in megashare with this stats

fs.jpg

I think what they seem to be saying is the same thing hitman said which is theyll pay more for our downloads than that (which I know is true as I get lots more) And then they came along and guaranteed it. Quite straight forward I guess.

Can you explain me that Guarantee..
I didn't get it....
Actually, Megashare officially confirmed the words of hitman when he said to one affiliate at DP that he will get at least $50 for 10949 downloads. He is earning around $25 for the same number of downloads on other host.
How good is to have 1500 unique downloads in 2 weeks??
If you are totally nobe then this is very good amount but if you have spent sometime in uploading then I would suggest you to increase your daily number of downloads to at least 1000.

Increase your number of uploads and post them to maximum number of sites/forums. In this way you can get 1000 downloads easily.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help!

Pls use google translate, sometimes i understand, sometimes, sorry, its funny; respect to you for making money. But I don't think anyone understands. Or maybe you'll let Kennt translate he seems to understand...

He just want to that Megashare is the Best than other Big Guys in the market and he earns very well on Megashare. :)

If you are totally nobe then this is very good amount but if you have spent sometime in uploading then I would suggest you to increase your daily number of downloads to at least 1000.

Increase your number of uploads and post them to maximum number of sites/forums. In this way you can get 1000 downloads easily.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help!

I started more or less on Nov. 15 in fileserve and so far made $31 with 4422 downloads. Then I started using MS on Jan 2 and so far I have 1548 unique downloads (and 13891 bulks :))).
I focus on 3 forums (tehparadox, warez-bb, Taringa.net) but since last 2 weeks I started posting in 7 more sites. I upload Tv shows and movies mostly in 1 link or links of 500-1000 MB

I started more or less on Nov. 15 in fileserve and so far made $31 with 4422 downloads. Then I started using MS on Jan 2 and so far I have 1548 unique downloads (and 13891 bulks :))).
I focus on 3 forums (tehparadox, warez-bb, Taringa.net) but since last 2 weeks I started posting in 7 more sites. I upload Tv shows and movies mostly in 1 link or links of 500-1000 MB

How do you post on Taringa..??
I mean its a Spanish site and people there do not understand English..
I just made one post over there and I got comments in 5 minutes that they do not know English...

And I HATE TECHPARADOX because their staff SUCKSSSSS....X-(

How do you post on Taringa..??
I mean its a Spanish site and people there do not understand English..
I just made one post over there and I got comments in 5 minutes that they do not know English...

And I HATE TECHPARADOX because their staff SUCKSSSSS....X-(

I'm Argentinian :). Taringa may be hard if you don't know Spanish.

Damn, it's down again.
Please fix that guys. It is really sad if you want to upload to MegaShare but if you aren't able to do so. T__T
The site is up. Last night it was kind of buggy for me but now it's working fine (at least for me)

I'm Argentinian :). Taringa may be hard if you don't know Spanish.

Ok but do you share Spanish stuff over there..???
I mean like Spanish Movies, Spanish TV shows, etc..
Or you just write the content in Spanish and the actual content in the file is English...???

The site is up. Last night it was kind of buggy for me but now it's working fine (at least for me)

I think he is talking about that fixed half an hour downtime...

@delightedx3
We are working on it...:)

Thank You
Samsexy98

Ok but do you share Spanish stuff over there..???
I mean like Spanish Movies, Spanish TV shows, etc..
Or you just write the content in Spanish and the actual content in the file is English...???

I share the same stuff I post for boards in english .I only have 2 "exclusive uploads" in spanish: a series for kids and X-men TAS of '90.
I mostly upload series and I don't post there all the ones I upload because I know for example that most people here doesn't like "Merlin", "Law and Order", etc. However, with series like "The big bang theory", "The Walking Dead", "Smallville", "V" you get very good amount of downloads.

We almost don't have any good TV show to post. For example Argentinian TV is all based on our version of "Dancing with the stars" and Big Brother (we have lots of tv shows that tells what happened on TV each day) and some soap operas.

Yes, I have to translate the posts but it's not that difficult because I just paste an episode's summary in Google Translator and correct some mistakes. I made my template so that I don't have to translate too much.

Here is an example if you want to see:
Taringa Warez-bb
You'll see is almost nothing and I made my images so that I can use them in English (XviD version) and in Spanish (it fact it should be "versión XviD" but no one complained :P)

Ok guys, i'm finally back. :)

Damn, i missed so much. I see a lot of new users are active here and styla has returned as well. Great to see this.

Well got free today and got a well deserved vacation, and what do you know, a very big game was released today. Already have 1000+ uniques for the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back