MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pmed him. Waiting the reply then.

But better hurry for the file manager. This file manager is suck.

Not really nice to say that it sucks. Maybe you can suggest some ideas to them on how to improve their file manager? I've proposed quite a few ideas to them and I'm sure you'll be blown away once V2 is out.

me want $26000 is
chang life me no worry wich site me see betrweb say is like adsens n lot of site is mor then $26000 wit adsens n direct say he no can say is 4 site 2 say. Me just want how:) is all HOW HOW HOW me bad but pls no wot me say me say HOW me do 2

is thred 2 slow me try bst englis n stil no ansre is styla in hooliday again. LOL

Lol FSaffliate, did you use a translator or did you type this yourself? No offense, but your replies never fail to amuse me. :))

me want $26000 is
chang life me no worry wich site me see betrweb say is like adsens n lot of site is mor then $26000 wit adsens n direct say he no can say is 4 site 2 say. Me just want how:) is all HOW HOW HOW me bad but pls no wot me say me say HOW me do 2

I think can understand you...
Lets see if my answer is right for your question or not...
Here's the answer:

Yes that $26000 can change anybody's life..

And about Betterweb... Yes he is right that many sites have more $26000 with adsense but I think this thread is for file hosting so we better talk only about file hosting...B-)

You too want to earn that much and I know everyone wants to earn that big but for that you will have to research for that guy if you want to know how did he made that much amount...
That HOW is in everyone's mind right now...:P

is thred 2 slow me try bst englis n stil no ansre is styla in hooliday again. LOL

No she is not gone on holidays again and about slowness of answer may be people were not online when you needed the answer..:)

I hope I have answered your questions...
Btw where are you from...:)
And don't feel yourself bad if you don't know English, I am there for help :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

Thx sexy me indonesia me mean betr say MS like adsens for the share peeple me thk no sorprise of $26000 if like adsens for share as peeps makey mor than 26 wit that. Me ony wan no how how how with MS me thk is ony cos big big site. Me need that 2 get 26 how u do? But styla she go? me no sleepy me want no

Kamu dari Indonesia si? Kamu kepingin dapatan 26000? Bukan senang si. Kamu harus cari di Internet dan berkerja keras.

Styla sibuk kerana dia balik rumah ibu bapanya dalam bulan Natal. Jadi kamu harus bersabar. Dia akan reply PM kamu itu.

the sites is dead slow from my site

Your site? Are you using Remote desktop or what?

Today I'm getting this error:

z0ism.png

I was uploading the same type of files and names and didn't get that error.

BTW,
@Megaldt: you were right, at the end I'm getting more downloads from Megashare than from fileserve. Right now I have 1010 unique downloads (with 180 files) and 914 from fileserve (with 760 files) since Jan 2 (the day I registered in megashare).

@alc112,

I get that once in a while. What I did the last time was to rename the file and it got through.

No idea why it's like that though.

Kamu dari Indonesia si? Kamu kepingin dapatan 26000? Bukan senang si. Kamu harus cari di Internet dan berkerja keras.

Styla sibuk kerana dia balik rumah ibu bapanya dalam bulan Natal. Jadi kamu harus bersabar. Dia akan reply PM kamu itu

Thx but me mus improv me englis. Me no me have work hard for $26000 and patient yes styla she mus bsy. Me pm

Huh, what's up with you...every post??? I was answering fileserveaffiliate's comment. Thst's all. I've mentioned it twice that's just once more than you. Maybe to you it's not a big amount, to me it's a fortune and id like to hear more about it so forgive me for repeating that number and saying WTF. I keep saying it to muself. But every post? That's just not true. What a weird comment. If you had really looked at all my posts you would not have said that.

Thx but me mus improv me englis.

That's the spirit...Keep it up...:)

Dude, relax first focus on getting to $1000 before you worry about $26000... Come on try some baby steps LOL

You are right..
Btw Smithy do you use Xrumer because on DP there is a little discussion on this and would need you help if you use..8-)

What's up with you and $26000? Why do you mention that amount in every post?

Huh, what's up with you...every post??? I was answering fileserveaffiliate's comment. Thst's all. I've mentioned it twice that's just once more than you. Maybe to you it's not a big amount, to me it's a fortune and id like to hear more about it so forgive me for repeating that number and saying WTF. I keep saying it to muself. But every post? That's just not true. What a weird comment. If you had really looked at all my posts you would not have said that.

Chill Guys...B-)
Love and respect each other instead of fighting because if you love you will grow more and no one will be able to stop you from going high and high...<3 :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

Just a heads up. To those suffering with low speeds, you're not the only one. I'm getting it as well. Give megashare sometime to fix the problem.

Thanks for telling us guys I was copied in a short while ago to an urgent email from Megashare Support, that was primarily for our Head of Tech. Please know they will be working on this to get it fixed asap. Or they will have me to answer to. Please bare with us, everything is in the process of changing for the better at MS and anyone that knows about change management, knows there are bound to be a few bumps on the road to a better place!

Thanks for telling us guys I was copied in a short while ago to an urgent email from Megashare Support, that was primarily for our Head of Tech. Please know they will be working on this to get it fixed asap. Or they will have me to answer to. Please bare with us, everything is in the process of changing for the better at MS and anyone that knows about change management, knows there are bound to be a few bumps on the road to a better place!

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a top notch service offered by Megashare. Thank you Megaltd for personally reassuring us that this problem will be fixed asap.

Edit: It seems that remote upload is back up. I achieved a new record; upload speed - 110mb/s!

I bet this is growing pains, and we're all hammering MS with our 8GB files you guys need more servers, am I right?

Edit. Kennt 110 mb/s wow is this some kind of world record. Talk about a quick fix, you guys are awesome. I've never experienced such a professional support

I bet this is growing pains, and we're all hammering MS with our 8GB files you guys need more servers, am I right?

Edit. Kennt 110 mb/s wow is this some kind of world record. Talk about a quick fix, you guys are awesome. I've never experienced such a professional support
Thanks kennt, Thanks smithy both for your help, support and patience.

We have a great community here! Still some fixing to do though but will be sorted asap.

Please give us a couple of hours max.

Short term we have to add more servers. Long term with V2 will come a completely new infrastructure.

World record, not sure, personally I know of no other service capable of providing you guys with 110 mb/s. Now we need to retain and improve that speed on a constant basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back