MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Megaltd,

Can you give an ETA when the new file manager will be released? In two to three months time? If it's coming soon, I'll get an RDP but if it's taking a few more months, I'll likely get a Rapidleech.

And Styla, welcome back!

Hey Megaltd,

Can you give an ETA when the new file manager will be released? In two to three months time? If it's coming soon, I'll get an RDP but if it's taking a few more months, I'll likely get a Rapidleech.

And Styla, welcome back!
We expect to be able to open our private beta by the end of the month, obviously with the file manager, once our active affiliated are happy with all, we will move it across to the live site. So when it goes onto the live site it will largely be down to our affiliates saying "please move it across to live now. Has Styla come back?? Please direct me to her post. Thanks

Seems interesting maybe i will give it a shot.
iam ne of the super earner at Filesonic but also Greedy :)
Thanks for this you sound like you have the perfect C.V. for an MS affiliate! I look forward to you earning at least double what you're currently at filesonic. Welcome on board and welcome to our fabulous community; as well as market leading speeds and earnings at MS. All the best. FYI we have a number of EX filesonic, fileserve and hotfile affiliates; who are now happily making much more with MS

We expect to be able to open our private beta by the end of the month, obviously with the file manager, once our active affiliated are happy with all, we will move it across to the live site. So when it goes onto the live site it will largely be down to our affiliates saying "please move it across to live now. Has Styla come back?? Please direct me to her post. Thanks

I've talked to Megashare Support at Digitalpoint and he said the same thing and guaranteed I'll be one of the beta users. Just thought you would know more since you're the Manager. :) I'm pretty sure I saw her name on the bottom of the page under the Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: heading.

Not sure who logged in to her account though. Maybe it's her or her friends who used her account.

Hi Affiliates,

I went on Christmas holidays out of station but unexpectedly it took so long to return, after coming back I got to know that our one affiliate manager is in hospital so I went to see him yesterday, now he is fine.

Is there any problem currently regarding uploading or any payment issue you have guys? just lemme know!

Best!!!

Hi Styla,

Nice to see you back here

Thanks for answering this kennt. I have meetings most of the day but will post some screenshots later, unless someone here beats me to it, there are lots all over especially dp here and lb. And many comparisons with proofs showing MS pay the most. Thanks for your interest.
A new potential affiliate wanted to see some payment proofs. Would you please collate some screenshots from here and dp to show how we are the highest payers in the market. Could you please ask Hitman to do the same as well on dp.
Hope you had a good extended break and enjoyed spending your bonus.
Thanks

Styla, I thought I had done well last month as I earnt $364.76 from 48753 dls and since people are saying how long it took them to earn their money I will reveal it took me 4 days of hard work, bit then I see this comment below from your boss and want to know how I can earn that and who the guy is earning that and what he does to earn that so I can retire early :) Also pls ask these people to post their payment as I'd like to see that.

OK the most I have seen someone earn on Megashare in one month is $26000 but he has a big site and only uses Megashare if you research you can probably work out who that is, not for me to say. However, there is someone new that signed up last month who found us on this forum who was paid $4000 for his december downloads but hasn't posted his payment proof :(

Hi Affiliates,

I went on Christmas holidays out of station but unexpectedly it took so long to return, after coming back I got to know that our one affiliate manager is in hospital so I went to see him yesterday, now he is fine.

Is there any problem currently regarding uploading or any payment issue you have guys? just lemme know!

Best!!!

Welcome Back Styla
Good to see back :)

Styla, I thought I had done well last month as I earnt $364.76 from 48753 dls and since people are saying how long it took them to earn their money I will reveal it took me 4 days of hard work, bit then I see this comment below from your boss and want to know how I can earn that and who the guy is earning that and what he does to earn that so I can retire early :) Also pls ask these people to post their payment as I'd like to see that.

I am scratching my head to know what that guy do to earn that much..
I researched about him about didn't got anything..

As our Director says that he have a Big Website and uses Megashare exclusively I am wondering how big the site would be and what niche the site would be.

Atleast some hint or something would be much more helpful :)

I too have a site (but very small and new) and using Megashare exclusively over there. I hope I will too turn out to be a Big Gun one day. 8-)

where do i set the payment details? And the file manager not so good. I dont know how to delete a file.

Usually the email you signed up for your acount will be the email they will use to pay you using paypal.

Please bear with Megashare. Even though the file manager is not up to your standard, the affiliates are still earning much more than other file hosts. V2 is in the works therefore you'll need to be a little more patient. I'm sure it will come sooner or later.

As for deleting files, whenever you upload, they will issue you a link to delete the specific file. I know it's a bit ardous to keep all the links but i guess this is the only way to do it now. Just save the delete link in an excel sheet. It'll be easier for you.

thanks for the reply, but my paypal email is different and that's happen on all my file hosting site. I don't use paypal email on every hosting i register. paypal email is only for paypal. and else i use different email. How do i change this?

thanks for the reply, but my paypal email is different and that's happen on all my file hosting site. I don't use paypal email on every hosting i register. paypal email is only for paypal. and else i use different email. How do i change this?

PM Styla. She's really helpful.

Welcome Back Styla
Good to see back :)

I am scratching my head to know what that guy do to earn that much..
I researched about him about didn't got anything..
As our Director says that he have a Big Website and uses Megashare exclusively I am wondering how big the site would be and what niche the site would be.
Atleast some hint or something would be much more helpful :)
I too have a site (but very small and new) and using Megashare exclusively
over there. I hope I will too turn out to be a Big Gun one day. 8-)
me want $26000 is
chang life me no worry wich site me see betrweb say is like adsens n lot of site is mor then $26000 wit adsens n direct say he no can say is 4 site 2 say. Me just want how:) is all HOW HOW HOW me bad but pls no wot me say me say HOW me do 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back