MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam, confused, I think I may have worked harder than you and I didn't make $146 with 1 days work. Seriously I know we all like to keep some things to ourselves, but how can you do that and say it was just easy and you did nothing much? I really don't understand.

Please do not compare my one day of work with your whole month of work..
Who knows that one day was my bestest day...If that thing happens everyday then there comes the time when you need to compare...
And most important that one day was more of the work of my brain...

We have to respect the fact that it is up to Sam what he shares

I am a honest person and I love to share anything with what I know and do not keep any secret...
Many of them even asked this on DP and my answer was same...
But still I will tell my story on DP on how I get my downloads once I see some guesses to my clue I gave there...

The clue was that the secret is in your own behavior..

$26000 A MONTH WTF!!!! So if he does that every month he is making over $300,000 a year from Megashare!!! Who is this guy THAT'S HUGE MONEY. HOW DO I DO THAT???? PLS, PLS TELL ME

Me too waiting to me that $26000 guy...=)

Finally am capable to upload more to MegaShare and damn I love this host, my upload speed is above 10mb/s. :D
Haven't upload that much but got files with more than 6k downloads and so on lol.

Hello Guys..
I may not be able to promptly reply as fast as I usually do because for 5-6 days I am alone at my home and I need to do all the household work like cooking, etc..

Hope you guys understand..

Sorry..

Thank You :)
Samsexy98

I thanked as you had tested JD and said here it was working. So are you saying it isn't now? Surely they means it's s JD problem

I was downloading that file when I edited that post but when I came back found out that error.

Now I'm reporting this to JD team.

Finally am capable to upload more to MegaShare and damn I love this host, my upload speed is above 10mb/s. :D
Haven't upload that much but got files with more than 6k downloads and so on lol.
Coool Laiho, how long has it taken you to get to 6k downloads?

Btw. Look at this from another forum:

You can get speeds upto 50mb/s using USA RDP!!!!!

Yep uploading speeds are great atm, just uploaded a 8GB game in a couple of minutes, 3 tabs going at around 10MB each from USA RDP

Cloud, Yeah I'm loving the speed too.
Hey Airborne just seen one your MS posts love this:
"If you hate the pay to FileHosts.. use the link below: Best signup ever to be honest, I'm maxing out my 50Mbps connection. Let me know your speed!" How's the dl count going?
They've got to be the fastest host ever. MS Support how can you possibly improve on speeds like this??

Thanks for the heads up. It was few hours before this I was experiencing the problem. Now it's back to normal. God, I'm pampered with the 50mb/s and I don't think I could settle any lesser than that.

Me sigh is speed n make mony n doneloads is best than fileserve n fildsonis n hotsfile n me say sould be bigest as bestest y not? me no all n me try bit only ms is bestet

Yes, there's lots of us who received payments from Megashare. I certainly did. Look back a few pages. I would post the screenshots but using wifi and the internet lags.

Well guys we have a solution for the Jdownloader problem. I posted a comment in the topic created by alc112 in the JD community giving a complete log and of the error and the test file. a JD developer has now identified the problem, according to him JD isn't able to catch downloads from megashare successfully if you have max connection set to more than 1. MS+JD can only handle 1 connection at a time.

So the solution? When downloading from megashare just reduce the number of connections to 1 and everything should be fine, tested and working. :)

Well guys we have a solution for the Jdownloader problem. I posted a comment in the topic created by alc112 in the JD community giving a complete log and of the error and the test file. a JD developer has now identified the problem, according to him JD isn't able to catch downloads from megashare successfully if you have max connection set to more than 1. MS+JD can only handle 1 connection at a time.

So the solution? When downloading from megashare just reduce the number of connections to 1 and everything should be fine, tested and working. :)
Thanks for that cloud.

Yes, there's lots of us who received payments from Megashare. I certainly did. Look back a few pages. I would post the screenshots but using wifi and the internet lags.
Thanks for answering this kennt. I have meetings most of the day but will post some screenshots later, unless someone here beats me to it, there are lots all over especially dp here and lb. And many comparisons with proofs showing MS pay the most. Thanks for your interest.

Coool Laiho, how long has it taken you to get to 6k downloads?

Btw. Look at this from another forum:

You can get speeds upto 50mb/s using USA RDP!!!!!

Aye I got an U.S RDP which reached ~ 60mb/s easily in total.
I got about 30k downloads in total and majority of those are just by uploading Office lol.

Guys I started uploading to MS from last week .I am getting average 350 uniques a day .Is dat good guys??

1000 uniqs=9-10$s right?

You're doing good buddy. In fact, great! You'll be contented when you receive your first pay check! Trust me. I sure did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back