MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, i'm finally back. :)

Damn, i missed so much. I see a lot of new users are active here and styla has returned as well. Great to see this.

Well got free today and got a well deserved vacation, and what do you know, a very big game was released today. Already have 1000+ uniques for the day. :D
Welcome back cloud, I were noticing your absence here but didn't knew that you are out for vacations. Nice to see you back!

Congrats on 1000 uniques for a single file in one day. By the way which big game is released, I am but interested in Games.

Welcome back cloud, I were noticing your absence here but didn't knew that you are out for vacations. Nice to see you back!

Congrats on 1000 uniques for a single file in one day. By the way which big game is released, I am but interested in Games.

I wasn't away, i had university exams+ research papers, all that is done now. Free for 2 weeks (vacations)

and thank you styla. Oh, and the release is Dead Space 2 for xbox. Currently at 1600 uniques in 6-7 hours.

@smithy

No mate, not multiposting. Just posted the game on wbb and getting good results till now. I didn't upload anything this month, this is the first thing. :( , anyway i'm going to do that.

Today i did purchase a license for multiposter 4, lets see how much i can make with that.

I wasn't away, i had university exams+ research papers, all that is done now. Free for 2 weeks (vacations)

and thank you styla. Oh, and the release is Dead Space 2 for xbox. Currently at 1600 uniques in 6-7 hours.

Today i did purchase a license for multiposter 4, lets see how much i can make with that.
Good to hear that you are making money along with your studies, keep it up both.

Hope you'll expand your niche to another once you become a bit free and post some new stuff like this game.

Let us know the results of multiposter, some people are eagerly waiting for some working automated software for thread posting but not sure which one to buy, some people are seriously looking for Xrumer which is very expensive and not used in this industry before.

Is there any good auto poster?

Well Multiposter 4 is supposed to be the best out there atm, and it has excellent support. I haven't tried a mutiposter before actually, lets see how this one goes. I'll post back with my results.

I share the same stuff I post for boards in english .I only have 2 "exclusive uploads" in spanish: a series for kids and X-men TAS of '90.
I mostly upload series and I don't post there all the ones I upload because I know for example that most people here doesn't like "Merlin", "Law and Order", etc. However, with series like "The big bang theory", "The Walking Dead", "Smallville", "V" you get very good amount of downloads.

We almost don't have any good TV show to post. For example Argentinian TV is all based on our version of "Dancing with the stars" and Big Brother (we have lots of tv shows that tells what happened on TV each day) and some soap operas.

Yes, I have to translate the posts but it's not that difficult because I just paste an episode's summary in Google Translator and correct some mistakes. I made my template so that I don't have to translate too much.

Here is an example if you want to see:
Taringa Warez-bb
You'll see is almost nothing and I made my images so that I can use them in English (XviD version) and in Spanish (it fact it should be "versión XviD" but no one complained)

Yea I got it...
Btw the warez-bb link was not valid but I still managed to get that topic..
Thanks for sharing and keep sharing...:)

Ok guys, i'm finally back.

Damn, i missed so much. I see a lot of new users are active here and styla has returned as well. Great to see this.

Well got free today and got a well deserved vacation, and what do you know, a very big game was released today. Already have 1000+ uniques for the day.

Welcome back Cloud..
And congrats for those 1000+ uniques...:)

Let us know the results of multiposter, some people are eagerly waiting for some working automated software for thread posting but not sure which one to buy, some people are seriously looking for Xrumer which is very expensive and not used in this industry before.

Is there any good auto poster?

MP4 is indeed the best autoposter available at the time but there is another on this forum which I think is free does looks to be good but I didn't try it..
It is named as Dcrew's Multiposter..

The problem with MP4 is the templates..
All the pre-made templates available have lots of errors and it takes lots of time to correct those Prefix ID's and etc etc stuff which gives me a headache...

Well Multiposter 4 is supposed to be the best out there atm, and it has excellent support. I haven't tried a mutiposter before actually, lets see how this one goes. I'll post back with my results.

I you can then please share the CORRECT templates of MP4 because many of the Megasharers are having problem with the templates on DP as well...

I hope you will get good results and possibly good template and will share those templates with us..8-)

Thank You
Samsexy98

Yea I got it...
Btw the warez-bb link was not valid but I still managed to get that topic..
Thanks for sharing and keep sharing...:)

The problem with MP4 is the templates..
All the pre-made templates available have lots of errors and it takes lots of time to correct those Prefix ID's and etc etc stuff which gives me a headache...

Thank You
Samsexy98
I don't understand what is the reason behind this, taringa link is completely shown on forum but warez-bb link was hidden by forums, is there some forums banned on this forum to post complete link?

and sam don't it take just once to change to templates according to your own wish and then use them forever?

I don't understand what is the reason behind this, taringa link is completely shown on forum but warez-bb link was hidden by forums, is there some forums banned on this forum to post complete link?

and sam don't it take just once to change to templates according to your own wish and then use them forever?

Yea the BAN may be the reason...

And about templates it takes just once but to correct them for even once is a real headache not because you have so many templates to correct but editing is sooooo borrrrinngggg....:P

Yea the BAN may be the reason...

And about templates it takes just once but to correct them for even once is a real headache not because you have so many templates to correct but editing is sooooo borrrrinngggg....:P
lol, you should be looking for a get paid to watch movies, listen music and sleep at night.:P

Hard work is a key to success!

lol
I'd be willing to pay someone to correct mp4 templates.
I downloaded a "corrected" version at jayfellas' forum but I could only post on 20 forums out of 120.

Today i went through like 60-70 forums and out of those found only 10 worthwhile ones which get decent views. I've posted a couple of shows there, lets see how many hits i get

Yes we can, but we need to create templates for each one separately. Thats a time consuming job, and from what i have seen 90% of all forums get way too low traffic. its kinda pointless to post there

Yes we can, but we need to create templates for each one separately. Thats a time consuming job, and from what i have seen 90% of all forums get way too low traffic. its kinda pointless to post there
Good to know that!

Sam here is a job for you, correct those templates, make your own list of high traffic forums and sell them here and DP as well.

I am sure you'll earn quick hundreds here as there are lot of people want them.:D

The only bad thing about megashares is that they only payout to paypal.... :(
Firstly we are Megashare not MegashareS and secondly we'll defenitely add more payment method in our next version with all other possible features.:)
ftp upload please :S
Make it sure that you'll have FTP in V2 very soon!

Till then just give us a try with small number of uploads so that you would have good idea about Megashare and how it can increase your earnings.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back