MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man MegaShare needs FTP-upload feature, I find myself to be uncapable to upload via browser very frequently. Not certain is the problem on my server's side or yours but it's still very frustrating.

This FTP upload feature has been repeated numerous times. Have you tried remote-upload? Because I always get a constant of 50mb/s at the very least.

You can expect the FTP upload feature when v2 is launched, rest assured.

@styla

There is something seriously wrong with uploading, i cant upload anything atm and i'm getting this error after the file finishes

An ERROR Occured, most Likely, you had a quote inside your file name such as 'John's Archive'. Please Rename your file and try again.

Uploading is working fine now but now there is some problem with Jdownloader. Its saying that the MS plugin is outdated but JD was working fine around an hour ago.

Did you guys change anything in the site?

Uploading is working fine now but now there is some problem with Jdownloader. Its saying that the MS plugin is outdated but JD was working fine around an hour ago.

Did you guys change anything in the site?
Hi Cloud, Sorry the fix took a while but really pleased that uploading's working fine for you.

Re IDMs there was a loophole for free users to bypass wait times. So as we want our affiliates to achieve more conversions we had to fix the loophole. Which would make JD and others out of date. Hope you understand.
All the best

Hi Cloud, Sorry the fix took a while but really pleased that uploading's working fine for you.

Re IDMs there was a loophole for free users to bypass wait times. So as we want our affiliates to achieve more conversions we had to fix the loophole. Which would make JD and others out of date. Hope you understand.
All the best
Do free users have waiting time right now or not?

Regards,

All the best

No worries, i have already posted a message in their forum and the developer is saying that it'll be fixed in the next update

I dont know if you guys noticed but there is currently a looping error. Free users are unable to download files because whenever they click on download the page just refreshes and nothing happens. Please fix this as a lot of my downloaders are complaining. :(

I dont know if you guys noticed but there is currently a looping error. Free users are unable to download files because whenever they click on download the page just refreshes and nothing happens. Please fix this as a lot of my downloaders are complaining. :(
We are aware of this problem and it'll be fix soon.:)
its good enough ??
Are you asking about Megashare?

Yes it's paying money to their affiliates which are good enough!B-)

hi!
Right now I have 2560 UD :D (400 Ud in 2 days)
I think I will make it to 3500 UD before the end of the month and possibly get paid :D

Guys, I wanted to ask you if there is a site like rlslog but for ebooks.

Hey guys,

Hundreds of my files were deleted. I doubt it's the DMCA. Even the files with two downloads got deleted. My account is actually a premium account which I use to upload stuff (didn't know affiliate account was different back then) but now it has expired so I didn't renew because that would mean I would be given a new account.

Anyway my point is, did the files get deleted because there's no downloads for the past 60 days / because it's inactive? Either way, I'm cool with it. Just a bit surprised there's a sudden deletion of files.

No worries, I still love Megashare!

I doubt there is something wrong with the file deletion...
This happened to be second time when 100's of files are deleted at once and I am damn sure that all cannot be DMCA removals and neither of them were inactive...

I think there is a bug which I noticed in the second time deletion...
The common thing was the 90 days gap in both deletion process...
It looks like the files are being deleted after 90 days no matter the files are active or not..

Another thing I noticed was the series...
I mean if they are DMCA deletions then it cannot be like only first 100 files are removed and others not...
Only old files are being deleted, why not new...

I think this is a matter to be looked into soon...

Thank You
Samsexy98

Thanks both of you!

In my point of view its a bug as sam said all files 90 days older got deleted so this could be a problem.

I'll definitely send a message to our Marketing director.

Thanks!

There is an easy way to check. Open the deleted link and click on free download. After that see what message appears, if its a DMCA removed file it will show something like " this file was removed as it was reported'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back