Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think after we add more server this week and you can see sales improve.
I can't explain details it's how. But our sales still increase

Ok, i hope so, i will see if things will change this week. Posting and posting without significant results surely will make me tired.

One more important thing you need to fix :

if you remember, last month i have send you PM asking about free user can resume their download, and you have reply that will inform this to your tech. And nothing change till now.

In download page, it said in free user description :

- Not able to resume downloads

I just test download as free user with IDM, i even can pause my download few times and it always can resume 8-). Surely as host that focus on PPS, this is very generous feature for free user, as fee user of course i'm happy when download files >400MB and i can resume :), please fix this issue.

Last edited:
people wount buy premium accounts if they can resume i upload big files only resume for premium is good but not for free users

but then its only 70kbs for free users maybe why lumfile done that

i bought premium yesterday lol its not expensive if you cant afford 7 pound a month then theres gotta be something wrong

some people dont understand the true element of pps

thats not about pps its about option to offer premium user,i want like premium user to transfer all my premium links to lumfile,offered remote option not enough for me becouse not support 90% filehosting,also remote upload from lumfile to other filehosting not works,i dont want use filefactory any more or netload anyway add option to premium user to transfer all links files from lumfile to any filehost.I not buy premium acc for earn money i use lumfile like backup,but remote upload option are very bad and not support all filehosting.

i will second that that's a good idea

i will second that that's a good idea

thats not about pps its about option to offer premium user,i want like premium user to transfer all my premium links to lumfile,offered remote option not enough for me becouse not support 90% filehosting,also remote upload from lumfile to other filehosting not works,i dont want use filefactory any more or netload anyway add option to premium user to transfer all links files from lumfile to any filehost.I not buy premium acc for earn money i use lumfile like backup,but remote upload option are very bad and not support all filehosting.

I use lumfile like backup, this is very very bad. a host is not a backup place.

I think, for today situation not much host like the idea peoples using their storage as backup place only. Of course host will give first priority to affiliates that used their storage and posting their links ( Active affiliates ).
But of course each peoples have different purposes.

For adding other filehosting lists, it's not one way work, need two way work, those filehosting must allow lumfile too. CMIIW.

Btw if you looking for host that only fo backup, maybe you can see this thread, maybe you will find that meet your criteria :
http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/154779-best-file-host-backup.html

News: We will fix free user can't resume download on IDM today

Thanks for this, hope can see improvement in sales stats.

For adding other filehosting lists, it's not one way work, need two way work, those filehosting must allow lumfile too.
its only option in admin panel to check it or uncheck it nothing else,anyway its not big deal to add any filehost to share remote files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back