Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
within one week, almost 200 GB i uploaded to Lumfile. i got 0 sale. just got 1000+ free download. but opposite same 200 GB file i uploaded to RapidGator too. i got $200+ in RapidGator. WHatz wrong with lumfile?? (confused)

within one week, almost 200 GB i uploaded to Lumfile. i got 0 sale. just got 1000+ free download. but opposite same 200 GB file i uploaded to RapidGator too. i got $200+ in RapidGator. WHatz wrong with lumfile?? (confused)
Not sure why ? Can you give me your account for check ? Maybe i will suggest you something :)

I think everything is down with this host. Neither RU nor FTP works. Why r u in business at all, if you can not serve well?

Last edited:
wonder what ur talking about 8-)
i have just uploaded approx 30gb in few mins thx to awesome eu ftp speedsB-)

See reply from gold64 at 7.59 pm and u r replying at 10.31 pm. I have been checking RU even before 15 hours and it was down. Now its working.

Make sense? RU was down for more than 15 hours. Go wash your face and have a good sleep then read properly and analyze before replying.

See reply from gold64 at 7.59 pm and u r replying at 10.31 pm. I have been checking RU even before 15 hours and it was down. Now its working.

Make sense? RU was down for more than 15 hours. Go wash your face and have a good sleep then read properly and analyze before replying.

I checked on our server. Nothing error. :facepalm:, i think maybe have overload. We will add big amount server this week. Wait and wait.

I have similar story here, so i'm glad to know that it's not only me. Posting and posting, no mirror, only Lumfile links. The only up is download numbers. And from my posts, i know those posts potential for bring sales, so yes same like you, this situation really confused, it's not because lumfile new host or not popular, my visitors don't care about that, i have used some hosts before, even they are new hosts, still sales good. ( Funny thing, i tried new host in my other thread, less download numbers, but got few sales )

Some said they have good results while some have similar story like me, hope there's improvement that will make everybody happy.

I like your services and will try to get better results, so far the ratio not good. Maybe bad luck in last 2 months....??? But same like you AmaderShare, i feel something wrong. I will working again and see if there's improvement ( I hope ). I don't want posting for nothing :)

All the best.

Last edited:
yes the downloads increased but sales way too low...i guess we need to give this awesome site <3 a lil time...
the new users are not used to this new site..and probably they are a little worried about getting memberships..
hope the sales counter increase over the next afew days..
been uploading like Hell...one sale on the first day...
the rest of the days no sale
will be uploading and working hard again.

the key is longer the file takes more they will buy premium and you gotta have the content what ever your doing people prefur one file to 20 in my years of being a uploader i do isos so i have sizes up to 7gb and i just check the speed on lumfile and its 70kbs for free 200kbs be a bit better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back