Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you add option for premium user to remote upload from another host like fileupload de and other from here

I can't understand your question ? We have remote upload function.

i bought premium yesterday lol its not expensive if you cant afford 7 pound a month then theres gotta be something wrong

some people dont understand the true element of pps

What is 7 pound ? Please explain your words.

thats not about pps its about option to offer premium user,i want like premium user to transfer all my premium links to lumfile,offered remote option not enough for me becouse not support 90% filehosting,also remote upload from lumfile to other filehosting not works,i dont want use filefactory any more or netload anyway add option to premium user to transfer all links files from lumfile to any filehost.I not buy premium acc for earn money i use lumfile like backup,but remote upload option are very bad and not support all filehosting.
If you want RU from other filehost. We can develop a plugin

I use lumfile like backup, this is very very bad. a host is not a backup place.

Yes, you can backup your file. But you need a premium account ^^
nevermind after i transfer all my files to another host who allowed multiremote from diferent premium acc bye bye lumfile
I don't think so. We support better for aff if you have any suggest. Sure with you :)

When will you add NL servers?
This week, we wait deliver email from NL data center.

For adding other filehosting lists, it's not one way work, need two way work, those filehosting must allow lumfile too.
its only option in admin panel to check it or uncheck it nothing else,anyway its not big deal to add any filehost to share remote files
If you can't remote upload from other filehost to lumfile. I think they blocked our IP

any progress about banners ? I would like start promote on 3 place but they accept 468x60 :(

OK, i sent it to our designer.

Last edited:
if you can develop plugin for RU that be a real deal
It not problem with us. If you want RU which other filehost. Only provide for me:
- Which filehost premium account
- Some download LIVE link

Our tech will develop it in 24-48hours
We always provide service better for aff :)

Please remove iKoruna from the premium purchase page...it's a CRAP processor. I believe sales are not tracked properly if a user opt to pay with iKoruna.:facepalm:

before you add iKoruna, sales are quite good...now they are getting less day by day.
please use only Avangate...the best, simple and trusted.

note:
I worked with Extabit before, they also dump iKoruna and use Avangate only now. so you know iKoruna is crap.

Please remove iKoruna from the premium purchase page...it's a CRAP processor. I believe sales are not tracked properly if a user opt to pay with iKoruna.:facepalm:

before you add iKoruna, sales are quite good...now they are getting less day by day.
please use only Avangate...the best, simple and trusted.

note:
I worked with Extabit before, they also dump iKoruna and use Avangate only now. so you know iKoruna is crap.
I will confirm with this paygate. They used posonline before.

@lumzechai any news abt EU servers?
Not yet. They still pending. They waiting EST parts deliver. They said with me wait while [FONT=&quot]Tues/Wed next week[/FONT]

u should

W3j7D.png

I will confirm with this paygate. They used posonline before.

Not yet. They still pending. They waiting EST parts deliver. They said with me wait while [FONT=&quot]Tues/Wed next week[/FONT]

this is not professional ... if something work perfect it`s not needed to change it and make experiments.. because if still have problem with iKuruna and not count sales who will compensate people who work hard ? :)

this is not professional ... if something work perfect it`s not needed to change it and make experiments.. because if still have problem with iKuruna and not count sales who will compensate people who work hard ? :)
I had contact with paygate staff, they change because high fee. I had a deal and they get back paygate default. Also, util use ikuoruna, our system still count sales, not same other filehost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back