Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sborg.us will support lumfile.com

lumfile.com - Done with the plugin.

Will require the premium account for testing once it has been integrated in sBorg, so please don't change the logins.

I'll be mailing Somik the update related files in a few minutes and he'll be releasing it tomorrow, if he gets some free time.

Kind regards,

sBorg Dev
site.sborg.us/

Great news with support by sborg, i tested it, uploading speed approx 3~5M/s from NL server of sborg to lumfile US server. If you will add EU server and your script can select which server to be uploaded according to uploading server location, i think that upload speed can improve to more than 50M/S as the other filehost which located NL.

Great news with support by sborg, i tested it, uploading speed approx 3~5M/s from NL server of sborg to lumfile US server. If you will add EU server and your script can select which server to be uploaded according to uploading server location, i think that upload speed can improve to more than 50M/S as the other filehost which located NL.

Sure, this week.

Fixed.

And if I made some request to payment, me for it won't ban?:D

And at me who that deletes files on an account each 10 minutes till 5-10 files, strange;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back