• 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my man
did i say that you don't pay?
did i say i dont trust you?

i just said there's some kinda problem in buying premium accounts if sales are being tracked properly then i guess you need to change the outlook of the payment options...

is it so hard to understand English?

@xaineez, cancel,bravesoldier,Mr.leg and VIP
Delete all your files, ignore our filehost if you not trust. Very easy.
As I said:If you do not have sales, you are wasting our resources.

Why should you wrote thing like this...?

Hey...even since 29th November 2012 till today i didn't get any sales, and you said everything is fine, and that's all i can do...accepted your answer, even till today i'm still trying to get better results, 2 weeks posting and posting....no sales, you said everything is Ok, fine, i must accepted that and never tired to try again....and i only used your links in my post, no mirror.

The way you made answer didn't showed any respect to affiliates, and really..i never leave your host when you told us you have datacenter chaos few months ago.

So really shit thing read your reply like that !

You can big because affiliates spread your links, don't forget that !

Last edited:
he used to be respectful and used to listen to affiliates BUT HE AIN'T doing it now

and this proves one thing That he's earning and we are Not

Lumzechai you forced me to say this and i am sorry :(

You always say: Why I not have sales ? sales not track ? what this mean ???????????????
Do not try to reduce our reputation.You will not have to answer which one is best until you have sales. It's true

LUm buddy and others plz calm down... for lum. please recheck ur system cz for me 1-14dec 3318 download but only 2 1month sale.. this is not normal...

for others..

learn the meaning of patience wait for him to check the system

You always say: Why I not have sales ? sales not track ? what this mean ???????????????
we say SALES NOT BEING TRACKED PROPERLY

you say Sales being tracked properly

this has been going on for quite afew days

so:

I got a better solution

1)change the outlook of the payment options make it more SIMPLER like ryushare or netload.in or filemates

2)Disable reseller for atleast 1 week Please it's a request.

thanks

for others..

learn the meaning of patience wait for him to check the system
please let some responsible people do the talking thank you...
it's not about patience...patience doesn't extends up to 1 and a half month

thanks would appreciate if you stop talking irrelevant.

@luma here not a problem for payment.We are now you pay everytime on time some time quickly.But here main issue is sales tracking.
Because lumma you know every uploader use 2 or 3 mirrors on own post.But they getting sales on another host not a luma.also if users use luma on primary host.because users GETTING SALES ON THIRD CLASS HOST (name not a mention)LOL but not in luma.
Its a reson why every people evrytime ask here u not tracking sale.

Now guy please stop this war.And give some time for luma for fixing own bug or services.So please users now calm down.
also users want your soft attitude sir.

we say SALES NOT BEING TRACKED PROPERLY

you say Sales being tracked properly
Test sales, please

1)change the outlook of the payment options make it more SIMPLER like ryushare or netload.in or filemates

2)Disable reseller for atleast 1 week Please it's a request.
No, we DO NOT disable it while it still working fines and also because you not have sales. You said sales not track, please test it. All method payment will bring more option for downloader. It good.

lum is paying for big portals to keep lum as primary hosts like heroturko etc
in that sites arthur accounts must keep lum file as a primary or mirror so who are dedicated in that portals that users are buying lum premium and those arthor member only getting sales
who are not having any accounts in that portals they never gets a sale ofc u will get a sale for a week or 2 to 3 per pm
so finally lum is not relaible for normal uploaders its works only for members who are having arthor accounts in big prtals like heroturko etc

No, we DO NOT disable it while it still working fines and also because you not have sales. You said sales not track, please test it. All method payment will bring more option for downloader. It good.

No i don't need to test..i trust you...just do what affiliates want ...and we want what i proposed :)

Just ask your affiliates...
:)

how many people want the change you'll come to know...

suppose 500 affiliates want the change 40 don't

where will you go? ofcourse the majority

and the way you are actually opposing my opinion it's just because of one fact that :You are earning and we are not :)

so let's forget the past and talk about future accept my offer :)

lum is paying for big portals to keep lum as primary hosts like heroturko etc
in that sites arthur accounts must keep lum file as a primary or mirror so who are dedicated in that portals that users are buying lum premium and those arthor member only getting sales
who are not having any accounts in that portals they never gets a sale ofc u will get a sale for a week or 2 to 3 per pm
so finally lum is not relaible for normal uploaders its works only for members who are having arthor accounts in big prtals like heroturko etc

bro its a old time.now ryushare is a heroturko list

freddy12@yes if you want we will check anytime on the week or this month.But i think now dont need this test.we need believe luma now one time more....

Last edited:
what Im going to do is verry simple I will wait a few days more and check results comperaing with netload

if netload getting sales andlum not there is only one answer for this simply my users telling me lumfile is not suatiable for us so stop uplooading to lum mate

if I see sales come at less with 2 or 3 days each I will undursten thats my downloaders says to me agian

well its not bad host keep going

I will decide what I gonne do with this act I dont care other people how much earn right now I cant and thats only mean one thing my users dont like lumfile

but I gonne give 1 more change maybe some people try to buy I advice you guys do same thing because asking sales are not tracking properly not gonne fix anything if you not happy with filehost you should leave them thats what I belive

freddy12
You are constantly comparing Lum with Netload and say Netload better. Why do not you compare it to Rapidgator, Ryushare, Uploaded.net and others? I think you're a troll paid by competitors from Netload. If it is not, I apologize.

In fact, and I have almost no sales in these days and 0 today. But I understand that this DDoS attack that the user could not even download, not what normally buy. So where will the sales and the large number of downloads? Why do you write about the wrong stats?
You fail to understand that if the user can not download properly, he will not download, so there is simply nothing to add to the stats!
The consequences of DDoS attacks in the form of user not confidence may continue for some time even after the event. Try to understand this those who complain sincerely. Paid trolls do not care, of course, they still useless to explain, because them to pay money for the squandering of a competitor.

lumzechai
You have read PM from me?

file13555191281.jpg

This payment will support Rebill or not?

freddy12
You are constantly comparing Lum with Netload and say Netload better. Why do not you compare it to Rapidgator, Ryushare, Uploaded.net and others? I think you're a troll paid by competitors from Netload. If it is not, I apologize.

In fact, and I have almost no sales in these days and 0 today. But I understand that this DDoS attack that the user could not even download, not what normally buy. So where will the sales and the large number of downloads? Why do you write about the wrong stats?
You fail to understand that if the user can not download properly, he will not download, so there is simply nothing to add to the stats!
The consequences of DDoS attacks in the form of user not confidence may continue for some time even after the event. Try to understand this those who complain sincerely. Paid trolls do not care, of course, they still useless to explain, because them to pay money for the squandering of a competitor.

lumzechai
You have read PM from me?

I havent used Rapidgator, Ryushare, Uploaded.net so I cant say anything about them [:|]

what I can say why my stats droped suddenly ?

I was getting 150 200 download 10 days before

and now 20 30 download ?

its make me thing that something wrong because Im sharing alot of stuff and it been more than 2 years
I never seen sharing stuffs and every day getting worse stats

I started fileparadox 2 days ago and getting more download from that new host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back