• 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me sales works better when lumfile is under ddos atack:
50cbf5efeedf39AmJg7.jpg

Keep it this way , LOL

Anyway is weekend , with all filehosts that i worked , i had better sales in weekend , now i have low sales in weekend and better in rest :P

@andym people out of control....hmmmm lets see:
50cc35a545793tMnku9.jpg

I dont upload movies , i dont have in my account not even 1 movie.So i have a sale from a file that doesnt belong to me!!!!!
jkidwell does not appear in my refferalls.What fucking proof do you need more??Now you can all see that sales are not tracked ok.

I didnt want to tell this because i am 100% sure that they are not able to search all sales and track my real sales, so maybe i will loose this sale and my real sales too!!

They need now uploaders more then ever -> If they close this thread their new uploaders will be=0
More links on the internet with lumfile=Potencial more premium buyers.When someone see more links with same host is more chances to buy!

@lumzechai dont understand this wrong, i dont say you cheat maybe is just a bug with cookie , or someone click that link before click my link (it can be this too), but i am really sick of retards like andyM with their comments.
Suggestions, comments (sometimes too brutal-i know that) are here because we are in "File Hosts Official Support".You will never see me here say "Thanks for payment!".And nobody wants to ruin you reputation....all suggestions and coments should be welcomed so you can improve your service!!

"i suggest to close this thread" -> This is their best site to advertise and bring more uploaders to lumfile.So i suggest you stfu!!

You have 48 posts here , and maybe you started to upload 2-3 months ago.So please stop make useless comments when you are a fucking noob!!!
Dont come here and tell to experienced uploaders (like bravesoldier , VIP and more -> i know them from time of filesonic) how things works in this area (filehost, uploading, etc)

Last edited:
i suggest to close this thread.
people are getting out of control.

Close this thread...? Out Of Control...? :facepalm:

Don't you know peoples trying get solution in this thread. And don't you know peoples try to informed something / problems to get better services. Better services mean lot peoples ( downloader, potential premium buyers ) will seeing and get good impression. Discussion can be have pro and contra but in the end all have same goal, both host and affiliates want reach best results. I believe you don't want post for nothing...right...? Even question regarding sales, stats always become sensitive issue, still we need to ask and speak out what we feel. Happy affiliates = Happy Filehost = All The Winner.

And i don't think i'm wasting my times asking for solution, reports some problems, etc...it's my right as affiliates. And more happy when what we've done, what we've asked, finally showed results ( still +3 from servers time but i've seen better results now ) :

Last edited:
I dont know where are you going for help if this thread is closed.

Stop bullying Lumfile ... otherwise.. goodluck to you.

Close this thread Lumfile... for your own good. :snog:

Last edited:
I dont know where are you going for help if this thread is closed.

Stopped bullying Lumfile ... otherwise.. goodluck to you.

Close this thread Lumfile... for your own good

Yes he'll close it if you agree i am your father :D

Lumzechai i gave you a proposal yesterday what did you think about it?

we want you to disable resellers for 1 week

I don't want to test anything...listen to your affiliates.

u agreed to it the last time so please agree now.

Today I getting sale after 10 days.I think sales tracked now worked fine

Also my 2 friends getting a sale....
Glad Glad Glad...

it's good everything goes normal...

see lumzechai we are not noobs or fools when we get better results we always come up and tell u :)

Glad Glad Glad...

it's good everything goes normal...

see lumzechai we are not noobs or fools when we get better results we always come up and tell u :)
Because today is weekend. We really have 3x sales at weekend. Your rate have sales will increase.

Lumzechai i gave you a proposal yesterday what did you think about it?

we want you to disable resellers for 1 week

I don't want to test anything...listen to your affiliates.

u agreed to it the last time so please agree now.
Again, We NEVER disable it because reason you not have sales. Reseller still sales count stable. And more downloader choice them.

I dont upload movies , i dont have in my account not even 1 movie.So i have a sale from a file that doesnt belong to me!!!!!
jkidwell does not appear in my refferalls.What fucking proof do you need more??Now you can all see that sales are not tracked ok.
Because you DO NOT understand how our system working. You very lucky when other downloader buy on your link instead by premium on under ref other aff. This reason some aff asking they have yellow star user under ref but they not have sales. Because you got it. So, you want your sales will be back for other aff. Right ?

Last edited:
@andym people out of control....hmmmm lets see:
50cc35a545793tMnku9.jpg

I didnt want to tell this because i am 100% sure that they are not able to search all sales and track my real sales, so maybe i will loose this sale and my real sales too!!
this is my concern...probably there is a bug in tracking sales. their tech didn't know (lack of knowledges/skills) and of course Lum also will never know.

@lumzechai dont understand this wrong, i dont say you cheat maybe is just a bug with cookie , or someone click that link before click my link (it can be this too), but i am really sick of retards like andyM with their comments.
Suggestions, comments (sometimes too brutal-i know that) are here because we are in "File Hosts Official Support".You will never see me here say "Thanks for payment!".And nobody wants to ruin you reputation....all suggestions and coments should be welcomed so you can improve your service!!
yes, probably a bug in cookies tracking too...we never know as Lum always say everything is correct.:thumbdown:

"i suggest to close this thread" -> This is their best site to advertise and bring more uploaders to lumfile.So i suggest you stfu!!

You have 48 posts here , and maybe you started to upload 2-3 months ago.So please stop make useless comments when you are a fucking noob!!!
Dont come here and tell to experienced uploaders (like bravesoldier , VIP and more -> i know them from time of filesonic) how things works in this area (filehost, uploading, etc)
just add him into your ignore list, then you will feel better without reading nonsense replies.[¬_¬]

Today I getting sale after 10 days.I think sales tracked now worked fine

Also my 2 friends getting a sale....
coincidence isn't it? suddenly looks like most affiliates (including me) getting sales again after a week without sales. too suspicious to me. maybe they turn off tracking sale script last week...we never know.>.>

Because today is weekend. We really have 3x sales at weekend. Your rate have sales will increase.
not really...last weekend I have zero sales and I believe few affiliates also have same situation like me.

Again, We NEVER disable it because reason you not have sales. Reseller still sales count stable. And more downloader choice them.
you have only 2 supporters

going against my proposal

I don't say disable resellers at least make the tab invisible or something for sometime

i have alot of supporters even in this thread :)

you were such a good listener what has happened to you :(

Only you or repeat aff post here. No more

you want the list of people who think there's a bug in your system ??

50cc35a545793tMnku9.jpg

They need now uploaders more then ever -> If they close this thread their new uploaders will be=0
More links on the internet with lumfile=Potencial more premium buyers.When someone see more links with same host is more chances to buy!
BTW, I sent your account and your problem to our tech check it. They will give me a result exactly.

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/160950-lumfile-affiliate-poll.html

Poll has been created :)

please users happy or not please do vote for the TRUTH

thanks

I guess some mod deleted it ...i don't know the reason not allowed to create multiple host threads when one is already existent over here so let's try it over
here are the options:

1)Everything is perfect..No change needed.
2)There's a bug in the system that needs to fixed inorder to track sales.
3)Reseller option should be disabled to see if stats improve.
4)The payment option page should be redesigned.
5)Affiliates always speak the truth and website owners should listen to them
6)I don't give a damn
:D

You can select more than one option :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back