Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You no have sales means that you are consuming waste of our resources. (I hope you can understand that)
My conclusion so far:
- Your article is not quality, you're just spam trying hard but no downloads
- You may not be a reasonable strategy to how users may be willing to buy a premium account of lumfile, placing banner, website design and content of your blog, limit file size..
- You are uploading for multihost and you put lumfile is the final link and trying to compare it with the first link about sales.

- Your article is not quality, you're just spam trying hard but no downloads
You've seen i've got download, even lot than other affiliates that giving samples here too. If my posts not quality then no one want download those files :)

- You may not be a reasonable strategy to how users may be willing to buy a premium account of lumfile, placing banner, website design and content of your blog, limit file size..
I posted a lot, in high traffic places, put banner in my site. You can check my log, last night before sleep, i set my acount limit to 400 MB, nearly 19 hours nothing happened, but now i returned to previous limit.

- You are uploading for multihost and you put lumfile is the final link and trying to compare it with the first link about sales.
So......i only used Lumfile Links, no mirror at all.

As you can see i did what you wrote as your conclusion so far.

So the problems not what you mean as your conclusion. Read some last posts, some have worked with other hostings and have experienced, they got download too. We don't say you cheat or anything, no. And it's not new host or old host, most of us know what we posted, and can't tell if something not right, is it hard for you to re-check everything, see if peoples maybe confused with billing system, or if sales tracking properly...? If we don't want work with you then we already leave you after your datacenter tragedy, but we're still here because we believe we can grow together with you....so please listen to us too.

You don't need to say : don't compare us with other host where you worked and got few sales, but you need to think : why they can get easy sales with other host, but feel something wrong with Lumfile, you can see those other host Premium pages, maybe peoples more happy with premium page like that, and feel that's easy to use.

Last edited:
Let me Clear you guys
Dl4all Recommends ifile.ws
and Heroturko.me recommends lumfile and ryushare must
Else Author account will be disable
and irfree recommends securefile

but people get regular sale with ul.to and rapidgator
So if you are posting in this Portals
you must need to use this 5 host with MIrror
So we cant use final file for lumfile
Well if we use lum as final file
we are getting alot of referal with couple of sale
aND tomorrow another filehost comming
and popular portal will recommends it too
So lumfile cant be final file to use!!
IN my view lumfile is good but need more time !!
and that 3 month ads is not good sign for sale!!

I belive stats definatly wrong its been more than 1 weeks I uploading this host its almost 3tb and no sales imposibly

first time in my life I havent got sales in 1 week :D anyway I give up I keep my old host

I belive stats definatly wrong its been more than 1 weeks I uploading this host its almost 3tb and no sales imposibly

first time in my life I havent got sales in 1 week :d anyway I give up I keep my old host
Try test by your credit card on your link and you will see

@bravesoldier According to the current, we are still active and support quite well, we have increased sales every day. We always have new server orders. We always do the best possible, we do not know how you can have more sales, it depends on you. We are still receiving many uploader day, they move from other filehost. We still believe what we do is right. If we cheating someone will post on here, not guessing

Last edited:
@lumzechai

Did i said something about cheating in my posts...? No, so very funny you made reply mentioned about cheating :)

No problem, you can say everything is right, sure everything is right for you. Even lot affiliates scream about sales stats ( Which you said it's only same repeater ), everything still right for you. And you post about your conclusion so far, then i made reply i did what you wrote there. After that you reply again : we do not know how you can have more sales, it depends on you. Very very not consistent answer :)

No Problem, now i will post the rest of my files...and will wait better stats...maybe it's not my chance in the list :D And if my stats better again...i will said...OMG it's miracle...hallelujah.

FYI...if everything fine, affiliates won't bother to posts here...you can see during 20th - 30th November in this threads only less posts..why...? because affiliates believe everything works fine with stats. After that they found something not right. But once again, you said everything fine, sure...what else we can do again but accept.everything is on your side. You want listen your affiliates that good, but if you don't want listen and said everything fine although in last 20 pages lot complain about stats...it's ok.

Affiliates can think and decide, if they don't see improvement, what's right for you only affect for you not affiliates who work spread your links !

When good sales come to you, you will no longer post here and I have to listen to the complaints of the new aff here :D
Do you can show stats of you about download here ?

@lumzechai

if loads of users complaining why don't you atleast check what is happening?
there is a fault that needs to be rectified.

Hey can any one register among your friend ...and then buy premium account 3 days later...by just opening LUMFILE premium option page...

we'll see if the other guy gets the sale or not :)

and what i think is that he'll not get the sale

and secondly if he does get the sale I PROMISE I'LL NO LONGER COMMENT WRONG ABOUT LUMFILE HERE..

When good sales come to you, you will no longer post here and I have to listen to the complaints of the new aff here :d
Do you can show stats of you about download here ?

Sure...! If everything correct, why should i bother to complaint.

Download numbers on 9th December should be high, but since i set my limit to 400 MB few hours ago, it's only like that, just set to 1024 MB again.....and funny thing in last 3 days i'm too lazy for posting because i know i won't get anything...but still download stable :)

You expected me think everything is right when after 28th November 2012 suddenly nothing happened...? :sleeping:

Last edited:
@xaineez,

And i'm very sure there's few affiliates that having more high average download numbers than me but still have low sales.
It proof that our links have visitors attention.

bravesoldier, obviously after 29th Nov there is something wrong with your stats.mine also on 29th Nov download counts suddenly dropped but still got sales until 3rd Dec then zero sales until today (except 6th Dec, got 1 sale + 1 rebill).:-&

how many sales do you think you can generate with 100 odd downloads?

guys, i think you were wrong in assuming that having downloads means "able" to generate sales.

no matter how you set the limit ... it will not help.

you need a very good number of downloads to start a "posibility" of sales.

Sure...! If everything correct, why should i bother to complaint.

Download numbers on 9th December should be high, but since i set my limit to 400 MB few hours ago, it's only like that, just set to 1024 MB again.....and funny thing in last 3 days i'm too lazy for posting because i know i won't get anything...but still download stable :)

You expected me think everything is right when after 28th November 2012 suddenly nothing happened...? :sleeping:

He wanted to enter :>:
wow and surprise
User account does not exist, there is no registered mail [:|]
I had lost money in the account :139:
Support asks me to login again
ahahahahahahahah <_<
NOT recommend using this filehost :thumbdown:

how many sales do you think you can generate with 100 odd downloads?

guys, i think you were wrong in assuming that having downloads means "able" to generate sales.

no matter how you set the limit ... it will not help.

you need a very good number of downloads to start a "posibility" of sales.

I don't need comment from you, as i know you only will said everything like that. In fact most of us here already in this thread before Lumfile get datacenter problems, then we're here after they returned, and i never saw you....so who the hell are you suddenly made comments like that :thumbdown:

And see the screen carefully, you said : you need a very good number of downloads to start a "posibility" of sales. See the stats before 29th November 2012, even with low download it can get sales, but after that date, download increased but no sales...think before make any comment...or do you think thing like that is normal...? And FYI it's Lumzechai who asked to post download screen...maybe he need to take a look to believe that i'm not only complaints.

Just shut up and enjoy your good stats. And very funny you always appeared and posting sales is good, stats is good, everytime others complaints....who are you...? Clone ID...?

Last edited:
He wanted to enter :>:
wow and surprise
User account does not exist, there is no registered mail [:|]
I had lost money in the account :139:
Support asks me to login again
ahahahahahahahah <_<
NOT recommend using this filehost :thumbdown:
Do you know our service had problem with database before ? I think you go back our filehost from paradise :D Please read previous page

@bravesoldier: Look on your stats. in my opinion, you not have more download can get sales.

3 yesterday . 4 today ..
Because sales always increase at weekend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back