Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AndyM i see you talking nonsesnse and here what i have to say about downloads /sales:
50c521b0b9009oBR8FX.jpg

And also you too lumzechai dont even try to make a report downlods/sales!!
100 downloads not enough to make a sale??Here you go 43 downlods and 3 sales

And if you have almost double nummbers of downloads dont expect to have sales lol:
50c52298a8e830bLo4e.jpg

EXCELLENT CANCEL i love you mate
you just pawned every one

i wish i had bitshare stats with me

i used to have 20 downloads 4 to 5 sales everyday...

lumzechai don't ever play with us

we are uploaders we know what we are saying
u think you can fool others by saying

1000 download= MORE SALES..
promoting this type of thing is absolute foolishness.

Don't lie to your affiliates PLEASE

EXCELLENT CANCEL i love you mate
you just pawned every one

i wish i had bitshare stats with me

i used to have 20 downloads 4 to 5 sales everyday...

lumzechai don't ever play with us

we are uploaders we know what we are saying
u think you can fool others by saying

1000 download= MORE SALES..
promoting this type of thing is absolute foolishness.

Don't lie to your affiliates PLEASE

oh my god, are you cheater :smokin: or lier ?

@all, Sales are fine. No issue from my side.

I was watching your conversation, i was wondering that you are mixing downloads with sales. There have nothing to do with downloads for sales. I have seen many stats got 10k+ downloads without a single sale ;). And on the other hand also saw that 8 sales with 0 downloads. What you will say now ?

I think lumfile is fair enough here coz he is giving decent support, paying regularly and overall he is trying to response as much as possible. If you dont get sales, you will not be satisfied with anyone's answer for sure.

I hope they will be more stable in future days and will give us good support as always. :)

Last edited:
@shufol

Actually no one made statement about lot download = lot sales.
We all know about that, i know you from old FSo thread too.

Just want to make everything straight again :

captainkidz around 100 download each day too
My conclusion: you need around 1000 download each day to have a stable sales. If you can get sales with 100 download, you very lucky or anyone interesting your file size limit download.

So Enjoy it for those who have better stats. Maybe it's about luck. Some have very good luck, and some have very bad luck.

oh my god, are you cheater :smokin: or lier ?
If all files are set to premium only this is what you get !!
See my stats i posted , lumzechai can check my account and confirm .....no cheater or lier !!I upload for sales not for downloads , why should anyone can download my files for free when i know what content i have!!To try , to see speeds??Bullshits , one is speed for premium one is speed for free users.....if i give them free they cant test nothing.Just a shitty speed!

Same problem here. Not all files appear in filemanager after FTP upload and i have to upload files 2-3 times in order to see them on filemanager.
Or files appear in filemanager only after 3-4 minutes.

lumzechai, please check this issue with FTP upload. Something is not working fine.

Yes, ftp is not working recently, files don't appear on file manager after upload.

However, Remote upload is very stable now. I have switched my upload method from Ftp to Remote upload recently. :)

I gonne keep uploading a few weeks more maybe and if I feel this guys bette than netload I leave netload and keep this guys up

but I hope you are not change anything !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back