Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 that posts here are happy with lumfile....andyM and WPDigital....tell me one more LOL
Because other aff they works hard post lumfile link. They no need complain here, we having a big uploader. They only PM me, nothing post here

How can i get extra traffic to move my files faster???
Now i see why big sites like rlsbb stop using you.....and pro uploaders.....
Traffic 50Gb is default on our system. We can't change it for only one aff

50c3a6b4efe50GL3nl0.jpg

How can i get extra traffic to move my files faster???
Now i see why big sites like rlsbb stop using you.....and pro uploaders.....
wow...9TB=)? are those published files or include backup file?

I'm surprised with close to 10TB files you still not get at least one sale per day. something is not right obviously.:facepalm:

files are getting increased day by day but sales are not...not a good sign.

@VIP They are with backup....forgot ....5TB are published.And also topics sticky ....if you dont believe i will send u a screenshot from forums (with me login and my threads sticky)

Because other aff they works hard post lumfile link. They no need complain here, we having a big uploader. They only PM me, nothing post here
How can be true when you are banned on some biggest host and where you are not banned and i look (and specially on big forums, dle and wp blogs) maybe 1 of 100 use a mirror of lumfile!
Big uploaders use ul and ryu (ALL)

Last edited:
okay so after reading couple of posts my conclusion:

1)referrals sales are being counted
2)Lumzechai says sales are being counted

but for this whole month 19 referred and 4 sales...??

why?

with bitshare who is a sale eating monster my average was 20 dollar a day...

even with netload i am getting sales and they have worst payment processors of all filehosts...

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY WOULD ANYONE REGISTERING UNDER ME and not buying premium?

there can be two options:

1) he didn't buy premium
2) he bought it but we are being SCAMMED CUZ SALES NOT COUNTING PROPERLY

Hard to believe ISN'T IT...?

OR one case might be people no longer trust lumfile :(

i will stick to your filehost for 14 days more...to see any improvement..if not i am then GONE WITH THE WIND

I am sorry for that :(

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY WOULD ANYONE REGISTERING UNDER ME and not buying premium?

there can be two options:

1) he didn't buy premium
2) he bought it but we are being SCAMMED CUZ SALES NOT COUNTING PROPERLY

Hard to believe ISN'T IT...?

OR one case might be people no longer trust lumfile :(
Why do not you just check if considered selling, buying premium on your file? Or asking a friend to do it?

I asked a friend to buy the premium and all valid, so I'm sure that counts Lumfile sale correctly.

As for people who register and do not buy premium, then there are really a lot. I watched a lot of "empty" registrations on any file hosting, with whom I worked.

When all your files (absolute all) give them this message ?What do you think ?80% are empty registrations.So 8 from 10 people just loose time (even if they know that without premium cant download) to make an account ........be serious!

50c3f7cfcaa3avxbsiT.jpg

You no have sales means that you are consuming waste of our resources. (I hope you can understand that)
My conclusion so far:
- Your article is not quality, you're just spam trying hard but no downloads
- You may not be a reasonable strategy to how users may be willing to buy a premium account of lumfile, placing banner, website design and content of your blog, limit file size..
- You are uploading for multihost and you put lumfile is the final link and trying to compare it with the first link about sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back