• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello lumzechai,

Please remove the simple captcha and replace with more more and more complexive captcha for free users.
And limit free users downloads intervals to 1 hours or more. then Sales would be great

Thanks

if that's the case why not move to other host that you think you can get more sales.

dont spam this thread with your whine about not getting sales or whatever.

go to where you are happy ... move on guys !

You no have sales means that you are consuming waste of our resources. (I hope you can understand that)
My conclusion so far:
- Your article is not quality, you're just spam trying hard but no downloads
- You may not be a reasonable strategy to how users may be willing to buy a premium account of lumfile, placing banner, website design and content of your blog, limit file size..
- You are uploading for multihost and you put lumfile is the final link and trying to compare it with the first link about sales.

sir this is not right!!!

we deserve a better answer ...i have got 1TB on lumfile....and if anyone want proofs send me a pm..and i only post giant thread and all the links are lumfile...with premium only option...

then what is wrong with sales?
all people are complaining with an exception of 2 or 3...you are exactly on whom's side the ones who are complaining or the one's happy about everything....?

and i have used your service man..it wasn't like this before ..
i used to get atleast 2 sales or atleast 1 on your service and God knows i am sharing the same material...

i am going to open a poll in filehost discussion section and you'll see how many people are unhappy with the sales thing!!!

and those of you saying please leave LUMFILE if you are not happy

Please do us all a favor and shutup ...
and i have my reason for it..the content which i have uploaded on lumfile hasn't been uploaded in 1 single day...alot of time and effort has been put into it...

so please don't give me the bullshit to leave lumfile..

i just want a better service....SOMETHING IS wrong PEOPLE JUST REGISTERING FOR WHAT?? IF NOT FOR PREMIUM?

Why do not you just check if considered selling, buying premium on your file? Or asking a friend to do it?

I asked a friend to buy the premium and all valid, so I'm sure that counts Lumfile sale correctly.

As for people who register and do not buy premium, then there are really a lot. I watched a lot of "empty" registrations on any file hosting, with whom I worked.

so you are having normal sales right?

Last edited:
having 1TB of links do not necessarily drive sales.

if you have that kind of files ..go for PPD.. find a host that offers PPD and join them. im sure you will get the return you wanted. dont forced yourself in a host that does not deliver goods for you.

just a friendly advise..

having 1TB of links do not necessarily drive sales.

if you have that kind of files ..go for PPD.. find a host that offers PPD and join them. im sure you will get the return you wanted. dont forced yourself in a host that does not deliver goods for you.

just a friendly advise..

I never use PPD ...Born for PPS only :P

i have cashed out 4500 $$ with netload.in
and with only 600 GB of disk space..

I still have 1000$$ to 800$$ pending :D

and you don't believe i'll post a screen shot right here infront of everyone... just give me an answer and i'll go on to post...

you want netload.in proof---i'll give you proof
you want paypal proof ----- i'll give you proof

Don't fool others with your petty answers... i have enough experience with filehosting :D

and second thing that's why i keep on saying same content on netload.in but even less content like 600 gb i am still have sales like 25$ to zero alternately it's fine cuz they don't have a better processor and the main problem they take alot of fees for international transaction

BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH LUMFILE...it has got a better payment method and no one buys premium..

i have got better and more content but no one buys premium

and believe me ..i removed all netload.in links so that my main host is just LUMFILE...

and if i go back again on netload.in i'll loose customers cuz i don't know seriously how many people bought premium and are downloading from my thread

what you gonna say to that?

Last edited:
good...
just wondering why you dont stick with netload?

i dont need the screenshots.. i give you the benefit of the doubt.

it's kind of difficult for lumfile to give you sales if your links were not generating any.

good...
just wondering why you dont stick with netload?

i dont need the screenshots.. i give you the benefit of the doubt.

it's kind of difficult for lumfile to give you sales if your links were not generating any.
i stick with netload.in you want me to give netload.in 50$s for the every 300 dollars i request..it's insane and the exchanger takes some money too..it's not worth it

Please don't give the benefit of doubt i don't deserve it :rofl:

....Be a man u want proof i give you proof you just have to say you want it

i don't want lumfile to give sales..i am not saying they eating money...
i supported them even when everyone was on their ass..read my previous comments

i just want an explanation..why would any user register on lumfile and not get premium :)
this is my only question

actually i have understood what exactly the error is and i would need afew people to test it...

but i'll go for that thing only after seeing what lum has to say after all this
till then work work and work harder :D ...IT'S weekend we mite make a sale or two with Lumfile or possible no sale :d

^xaineez, if you don't mind please send me your screenshots.

if we don't get any sales on weekend then obviously something terrible wrong with Lumfile' sales tracking script.:thumbdown:

referrals are increasing, downloads are increasing day by day but sales ....:facepalm:|-)

to be honest i worked with alot of filehosting lumfile is good but really something with sales 15 days and got 2 sales only dunno why and i know exactly what is the quality of my posts when i was using others used to have in month about 30 sales but with lumfile dunno whats a problem its really get me upset :(:(

^xaineez, if you don't mind please send me your screenshots.

if we don't get any sales on weekend then obviously something terrible wrong with Lumfile' sales tracking script.:thumbdown:

referrals are increasing, downloads are increasing day by day but sales ....:facepalm:|-)

you want screen shots of netload.in bud?

if yes can i post it in public?...

Last edited:
^I'm not sure the current rule, last time posting earning screenshot is forbidden but now I see lot of members post them publicly. I still prefer in private though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back