Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
got premium sale today earned nothing whats going on lum

untitled.jpg

It does not depend on us, it depends on the credit card processing company. If they fear and have no legal department handling issues related to the violation report, they can close merchant account at any time.

lumzechai, I understand that it's not depend to you. But if your credit card billing will close your account at the first complaints, what sense to spend so much time and effort to connect it?

You see, these things need to ask them in advance! Does experience with disabling hosting and database loss due to such complaints, so you learned nothing?

arifmamun, I confirm it. Got first sales a few days ago but since then I receive only increased amount of downloads and not a single sale anymore. And I assume that there could be some problems with sales counter...

Users cant buy or doesnt receive vouchers .....not counting is problem!
And also a lot of free premium accounts on internet that are not banned by lumfile stuff!!

^or they might received that voucher successfully from reseller but use/apply it by creating new Lumfile account which is not under our referrals.:facepalm:>.<:facepalm:

please fix the system!
eg:
force registration --> auto upgrade to premium when they complete purchase premium via reseller (deal with your reseller on how to do this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back