Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lumzechai, you ignored my question. You asked for credit card processing company about their response to the complaint owners? If not, be sure to ask them before adding. ACIUF write that once again cut off billing file hosting Rapidgator.net. They will be complaining in your billing!
If your new credit card processor will not say that will ignore their complaints, what sense it integrate only to lose in a few days and get a freeze of funds?

Do not repeat your mistakes!

Lumfile, what's going on? Site not loading the last half an hour at least...

I think it trouble on network by data center. Not me. UKRAINE not good about network. Sometime they have time down.

lumzechai, you ignored my question. You asked for credit card processing company about their response to the complaint owners? If not, be sure to ask them before adding. ACIUF write that once again cut off billing file hosting Rapidgator.net. They will be complaining in your billing!
If your new credit card processor will not say that will ignore their complaints, what sense it integrate only to lose in a few days and get a freeze of funds?

Do not repeat your mistakes!

I asked them this, they have abuse department, but they do not work with any file sharing services before. Maybe they will test us. Like epayage do with filepost.com

My language not work in lumfile.com

We finding translator, please wait until we finished new payment gateway. =)

Also, new payment gateway will LIVE today (about 95%). They approved. We testing with our credit card. If not have any problem (100%) live

Realy Great news ...you can add american express cc??
If not is best anyway!!

At moment, they accept Visa, Master, JCB for test. Also, not yet approve recurring payment. If no problem, they will approve on next week

Because u are not sure if they can end at anytime , you can apply for another payment gateway (just in case).You see how much time it takes to add new one!

golive available now or wait?

I can not reach the site for a few hours :(
Golive available now

Because u are not sure if they can end at anytime , you can apply for another payment gateway (just in case).You see how much time it takes to add new one!

We having 3 new payment gateway. One accept only Visa, 2 accept Visa and Master. We still do with them.

347501-sshot-1_tn.png

People already have lots of premium
Dont know who sale oR Ur reseller Do it
84 downloads with 108 premium this month only 1 sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back