• 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr.leg
user: iisokman
Pass: 1234five

Thats why , there a lot of "free" premium accounts shared on the internet !
If you serach google for "lumfile premium account", you will find a lot of free premium accounts and sites that leeches from lumfile for FREE!!

If someone from lumfile staff can spend half hour searching on google everyday will bring more sales for both (uploaders and lumfile)

Last edited:
@Mr.leg
user: iisokman
Pass: 1234five

Thats why , there a lot of "free" premium accounts shared on the internet !
If you serach google for "lumfile premium account", you will find a lot of free premium accounts and sites that leeches from lumfile for FREE!!

If someone from lumfile staff can spend half hour searching on google everyday will bring more sales for both (uploaders and lumfile)
@ lumzechai, you should investigate this matter. I, myself also did some search on google for checking about cancel`s claim and found a lots of free premium links generators and free premium accounts & cookies.

Lum!!!

Do something about all those accounts beeing shared

Jesus! How hard is that?!?!

If an account has like 10+ different IPs from different countrys its more than enough to realize its a sharing account!!!!!!

We do not more time for google seach premium account sharing. If you detect any account sharing, PM me for BANNED it (very happy)
We need more time stable system. Code + Server + Multi language system :)

Lum!!!

Do something about all those accounts beeing shared

Jesus! How hard is that?!?!

If an account has like 10+ different IPs from different countrys its more than enough to realize its a sharing account!!!!!!

We having it, but seems it not fair for someone using proxy download or remote upload. But i sent this problem for our tech. I hope they will have solution on next week.

We do not more time for google seach premium account sharing. If you detect any account sharing, PM me for BANNED it (very happy)
We need more time stable system. Code + Server + Multi language system :)
maybe you can give some incentives to anyone reports shared accounts like rewarding 1-week voucher per one account reported so more people will report them to you.

We having it, but seems it not fair for someone using proxy download or remote upload. But i sent this problem for our tech. I hope they will have solution on next week.
my suggestion, if you detect more than 5 different IPs connected per day then auto-reset the account password and send it to the owner email...or maybe you can block account for download only for 3 days (as penalty) if more than 5 IPs connected to the same account within a day.

my suggestion, if you detect more than 5 different IPs connected per day then auto-reset the account password and send it to the owner email...or maybe you can block account for download only for 3 days (as penalty) if more than 5 IPs connected to the same account within a day.

What he said!<3

maybe you can give some incentives to anyone reports shared accounts like rewarding 1-week voucher per one account reported so more people will report them to you.
i should have around half year free premium [trollface]

Good news: Paygate GO LIVE :)
Wonderful news!

I asked them this, they have abuse department, but they do not work with any file sharing services before. Maybe they will test us. Like epayage do with filepost.com
Only one problem - there is no official Filepost affiliate program. Therefore, he is not interested STOPFILELOCKERS and others. But let's hope for the best. :)

I advise you to keep a couple of credit card processing just in case in hand. ;)

stopfilelockers is lame
AdultKing is just taking credits for ACIUF's work
there is a competition going on between these two
both of them want to squeeze maximum money from copyright holders

nice to see the new paygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back