HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stooky actually no they shouldn't refund those users who downloaded DCMA files ocz those users cannot give back the bandwidth the space and all the costs they used while doing so the only one who should be punished by not earning in the stupid dying PPD system is the offender uploader they paid for the bandidth the servers and the space while the uploder didn't paid for the DCMA files he downloaded free uploaded free and earned from them free also that's the hosts point of view when going legit

@Stooky actually no they shouldn't refund those users who downloaded DCMA files ocz those users cannot give back the bandwidth the space and all the costs they used while doing so the only one who should be punished by not earning in the stupid dying PPD system is the offender uploader they paid for the bandidth the servers and the space while the uploder didn't paid for the DCMA files he downloaded free uploaded free and earned from them free also that's the hosts point of view when going legit

But how do you know exactly when a host removes your file and claims DMCA take down that it is a legit DMCA complaint and not just an excuse to cut your earnings to not pay you or pay you as much?

There have been many new hosts that delete people's files and earnings and say it was due to DMCA and like others have said before they uploaded files of random things like pictures and other stuff to prove it without sharing links then the hosts removed them and claimed DMCA which is impossible.

Do you issue refunds for any premium earnings you make off those DMCA removed files/earnings?

Seems only fair that if you're going to delete other people's earnings "which IMO many file hosts claim this just to not pay people" then you shouldn't earn from those files either.

Just my opinion on it.
Absolutely not. Why would we refund anything for someone who has violated the terms and conditions of the service. Your logic is flawed and irrational.
Agreed.
But how do you know exactly when a host removes your file and claims DMCA take down that it is a legit DMCA complaint and not just an excuse to cut your earnings to not pay you or pay you as much?

There have been many new hosts that delete people's files and earnings and say it was due to DMCA and like others have said before they uploaded files of random things like pictures and other stuff to prove it without sharing links then the hosts removed them and claimed DMCA which is impossible.
Look, its plain and simple. We operate a clear policy regarding the material you're referring to.
You use our service and by doing so you accept the terms for it. Don't like it? GO ELSEWHERE.
It really is that simple.

Server is back up. Apologies!! (it wasn't the server that went offline it was the web server for those that care to know why it has been offline).

I get this error message now, if I try to open filemanager:

Code:
Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/DBI.pm line 2054.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@henchfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

No chance to switch to filemanager's filelist. :(

I get this error message now, if I try to open filemanager:

Code:
Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux/DBI.pm line 2054.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@henchfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
No chance to switch to filemanager's filelist. :(
Yeah I'm relocating the server again, I'm sick of this host already. I'll have an update very soon.

As of right now, the site will function fine, but it may change.

Everything has now been moved to the new server, if you see a moving page then it means your ISP is still going to our old server rather than our new.

This can expedite http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache

Last edited:
FYI:
After remote upload (http) no download links are generated and no files appear in the filemanager.
Web Upload has the same problem.

FYI:
After remote upload (http) no download links are generated and no files appear in the filemanager.
Web Upload has the same problem.
I have disabled uploads for now as people may think this is a problem with our service but it's not. That is a DNS propagation issue that I have no control over.

Uploaded will be re-enabled in approx 6 hours.

Last edited:
Absolutely not. Why would we refund anything for someone who has violated the terms and conditions of the service. Your logic is flawed and irrational.

Agreed.

Look, its plain and simple. We operate a clear policy regarding the material you're referring to.
You use our service and by doing so you accept the terms for it.

I know what you're saying but what I'm saying is and I've explained this a number of times before, I'm not a warez uploader, I'm a digital artist where I create paintings. That is my business, that is my copyright work and that I'm the only person to have this paperwork.

As I've stated before and other people have too, we've actually had files removed then the host claimed it was due to DMCA reports. Now how is that possible when I own the work and it is impossible for anyone else to submit any type of documentation to prove the own the work to have it removed by a DMCA report? That's what I'm saying so once I see this happens, definitely letting people know about this. You don't seem so understand what I do here. I report on the wrong doings of hosts to make sure people don't get burned and if a host is going to do their affiliates wrong and make up reasons why they removed earnings or removed files which are untrue since I own the things I upload, that has to be told. Thanks.

I know what you're saying but what I'm saying is and I've explained this a number of times before, I'm not a warez uploader, I'm a digital artist where I create paintings. That is my business, that is my copyright work and that I'm the only person to have this paperwork.

As I've stated before and other people have too, we've actually had files removed then the host claimed it was due to DMCA reports. Now how is that possible when I own the work and it is impossible for anyone else to submit any type of documentation to prove the own the work to have it removed by a DMCA report? That's what I'm saying so once I see this happens, definitely letting people know about this. You don't seem so understand what I do here. I report on the wrong doings of hosts to make sure people don't get burned and if a host is going to do their affiliates wrong and make up reasons why they removed earnings or removed files which are untrue since I own the things I upload, that has to be told. Thanks.
Ok let me clarify, we will never claim that a file has been removed by DMCA notice unless we get a DMCA notification. How the claimant came to know the URL of the file really isn't our concern, the data has been uploaded illegally and thus must be removed.
If a file has been removed and we have not received a DMCA notice then we will put the applicable reason in the reason for the file being removed, usually "terms violation".

In addition, I don't understand what you do here because you do not explain yourself concisely which leads to confusion. You seem to make wild accusations that are founded on absolutely nothing and then let the riot commence... you come across as being a troll on these forums... not just this thread but other threads. Just my 2 cents, sort it out. You may receive more respect if you do.

Update for all:
Uploads are back online.

Well what's your process to have files DMCA removed? What does a so called copyright owner have to do?

What I mentioned before with other hosts who have claimed DMCA removal on content I own says they either do it to not be legit and remove files and earnings or don't really have a good method in place to protect uploaders files who are legit because not everyone who uploads is uploading non legit files.

So what do you do to protect our files and what is it that you make people who report these files present to show they own the copyright? Sorry if you mistake my posts for trolling, I just look at patterns new hosts do then I start breaking them down to see how things will go for everyone. I've been right 99% of the time.

Stooky, maybe it's better for your business to publish your paintings over a normal web shop or use public links by dropbox.

No, I think it is better for me to explain to others when a host is BS and delete files for no good reason just so they can cut people's earnings and pay them less or nothing. The last 20 hosts to pop up have been following this pattern just to pay less or nothing while they earn out big on the uploaders. Some of us are onto this.

I've already had files removed that I know for a fact I own and they're going to say its from DMCA reports? Impossible! If someone has filed a DMCA report then the host does a lousy job at making sure people own the content who have filed the reports(s).

The funny thing too is, I keep my art in sets of named things like a set of twelve images in the same style or what have you and only 3 of those files in the set of twelve are DMCA removed but not the entire set? Why would someone DMCA 3 files that are useless without the other 9 and not file a DMCA against all 12 files? Yeah that's what I figured. Another host who randomly deletes files to cut earnings.

Hi ,

I've been staying abreast of the recent upload/connection issues and am wondering whether the problem with Remote Upload is related.

When do think RU will be fixed ?

Thanks,

Ansley

Well what's your process to have files DMCA removed? What does a so called copyright owner have to do?

What I mentioned before with other hosts who have claimed DMCA removal on content I own says they either do it to not be legit and remove files and earnings or don't really have a good method in place to protect uploaders files who are legit because not everyone who uploads is uploading non legit files.

So what do you do to protect our files and what is it that you make people who report these files present to show they own the copyright? Sorry if you mistake my posts for trolling, I just look at patterns new hosts do then I start breaking them down to see how things will go for everyone. I've been right 99% of the time.
All of this is details in our terms which I can only assume you have not read.
DMCA Policy
Terms of service

No, I think it is better for me to explain to others when a host is BS and delete files for no good reason just so they can cut people's earnings and pay them less or nothing. The last 20 hosts to pop up have been following this pattern just to pay less or nothing while they earn out big on the uploaders. Some of us are onto this.

I've already had files removed that I know for a fact I own and they're going to say its from DMCA reports? Impossible! If someone has filed a DMCA report then the host does a lousy job at making sure people own the content who have filed the reports(s).

The funny thing too is, I keep my art in sets of named things like a set of twelve images in the same style or what have you and only 3 of those files in the set of twelve are DMCA removed but not the entire set? Why would someone DMCA 3 files that are useless without the other 9 and not file a DMCA against all 12 files? Yeah that's what I figured. Another host who randomly deletes files to cut earnings.
I think you should watch what you're saying as people may think you're talking about us!
Once again, we will never claim a file has been removed via DMCA notice is it hasn't. Simple. Don't apply your past experiences to us as a host.

Hi ,

I've been staying abreast of the recent upload/connection issues and am wondering whether the problem with Remote Upload is related.

When do think RU will be fixed ?

Thanks,

Ansley

There is no problem with remote upload currently.

All systems are go. No issues at the moment :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back