HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front-end server is being rebooted.

We're back up. Moving the front-end to another server soon to stop me having to reboot it due to large traffic influxes.

Is this what caused an issue with the reporting? As mine isn't showing anything says "not enough data" "or whatever the error is". If so, is there an ETA when it should be back up?

Is this what caused an issue with the reporting? As mine isn't showing anything says "not enough data" "or whatever the error is". If so, is there an ETA when it should be back up?
No - that isn't an error, it just means you haven't been registered long enough and/or haven't had any files downloaded so the reports cannot present any data to you at the moment.

Well I have had downloads (before today) I registered a week or two ago, and had anywhere between 10-20 downloads/day (or so) and I was previously able to see the reports page with stats.

Update:
All files that could be restored from FS2 have been restored.

We're now going to commence with the relocation of our front-end server so some disruption may occur but the sooner we get it done the sooner our service is more stable.

Good luck with this filehost, i think this is the best filehost now in wjunction.Please try to add solidtrustpay to payment method.Thanks for the fantastic support.

they also delete your earnings together with you files that was deleted due to dmca violation.. so upload only legal or your own copyrighted stuff...

PayOut & PayIn Alternatives

Hi Henchfile Admin,

You might want to consider adding Skrill/Moneybookers as a payout alternative to Payza.

Payza can not do Bank Wire Transfers to US customers. Payza can only send a check - by mail. Thus it usually takes a couple of weeks - from start to finish - for a US Payza account holder to receive their funds.

Skrill/Moneybookers can send Bank Wire Transfers to US customers and their turnaround time is usually 3 days - start to finish.

Also, for Payment vendor, might I suggest AvanGate. Filefactory is using them with success. AvanGate is safe & secure.

In closing, might you consider brightening up your web pages ? The monochromatic greys and black are quite chic. However, Henchfile is a business - and hard to read pages that strain the eye are not good for business. I'm not suggesting that you go to the FaceBook extreme bland and washed out colors and font - just make the site easier on the eyes.

Fond regards,

Ansley

Hi Henchfile Admin,

You might want to consider adding Skrill/Moneybookers as a payout alternative to Payza.

Payza can not do Bank Wire Transfers to US customers. Payza can only send a check - by mail. Thus it usually takes a couple of weeks - from start to finish - for a US Payza account holder to receive their funds.

Skrill/Moneybookers can send Bank Wire Transfers to US customers and their turnaround time is usually 3 days - start to finish.

Also, for Payment vendor, might I suggest AvanGate. Filefactory is using them with success. AvanGate is safe & secure.

In closing, might you consider brightening up your web pages ? The monochromatic greys and black are quite chic. However, Henchfile is a business - and hard to read pages that strain the eye are not good for business. I'm not suggesting that you go to the FaceBook extreme bland and washed out colors and font - just make the site easier on the eyes.

Fond regards,

Ansley
Thanks for your suggestions, they're greatly appreciated.

We're actually in somewhat private discussions with Skill at the moment.
Avangate is currently re-assessing their ability to provide services for file sharing websites so we have no desire to use their services at the moment.
With regards to your website I recognise your statement, the website will be redesigned but not for a little while.

Thanks again for your constructive suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back