HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the ability to pay out to a HenchFile virtual credit card be of interest to you guys?:sun:
It would enable you to essentially load your card with your payout (minus any card maintenance costs) and then you could then purchase things immediately on the internet rather than waiting for funds to be withdrawn etc?

(this is something we already have in place, we just haven't launched it yet)

Thoughts?

This guy is fantastic, very good friendly support, good rates on ppd, all is fantastic but the only payment method work with me now is solidtrustpay ¿ what about to add solidtrustpay? , please answer me.Thanks

This guy is fantastic, very good friendly support, good rates on ppd, all is fantastic but the only payment method work with me now is solidtrustpay ¿ what about to add solidtrustpay? , please answer me.Thanks
Thanks for the kind words. To be honest we have no plans to provide payout via STP at the moment.

hi

you could not pull this "Approx Download Time: 2:28:35 ..." to see how many you have to wait after a file download 200MB give up

I hope you understand what I mean

Software error:

Can't execute select:
Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_70d_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30) at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@henchfile.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Yeah we're having some problems with the front-end server. Apparently the file system has gone into read-only mode. Its a managed front-end so we're waiting for the data center to let us know whats going on an update will be issued asap.

Update:
Things should be working properly now, any more issues let me know! (might be a bit slow for now as there are thousands of download links being generated every few minutes which creates a big load on the server)

Last edited:
same -.-

may i know why my report page displayed Not enough report data?
If anyone else is getting this then logout and then log back in. You shouldn't be seeing that error any more.
Also I will not answer queries about specific accounts publicly. PM me with your username and I'll take a look.

yes...
so that when people see how they have been waiting for a file to download 200MB...will not download

I know it's for your interest ;) ... but you have to think about us ... and anyway who wants to buy the premium will be..

Do you issue refunds for any premium earnings you make off those DMCA removed files/earnings?

Seems only fair that if you're going to delete other people's earnings "which IMO many file hosts claim this just to not pay people" then you shouldn't earn from those files either.

Just my opinion on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back