HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next payment data is 09-08,right?
Can I use LR to receive my request payment?Anything wrong with it now?
Thanks!!
The next payment is technically 27th October as per the payout exception dates on http://www.henchfile.com/getpaid.html

The first Saturday this month was 1st Sept which is when the last payments were processed, however in light of exception dates I will be processing payments this Saturday as a goodwill gesture and then the next payment will be on the 27th October.

Yes, payout via Liberty Reserve and Payza is fine at the moment.

Hi, papa_face

1. If I request payment today, so will I get it this Saturday?

2. What should I input into payment information if I wanna recieve payment via Liberty Reserve? Liberty Reserve's Account Number or Account Name?

Best!

The next payment is technically 27th October.

People have to wait two months for a payment? haha

How many times have we seen hosts do this now? Put in a huge payment delay so they can collect as much premium as possible until they jet.

Watch!

So explain again why all the sudden you dropped those payout dates?

Hi, papa_face

1. If I request payment today, so will I get it this Saturday?

2. What should I input into payment information if I wanna recieve payment via Liberty Reserve? Liberty Reserve's Account Number or Account Name?

Best!
Yes
Account number
People have to wait two months for a payment? haha

How many times have we seen hosts do this now? Put in a huge payment delay so they can collect as much premium as possible until they jet.

Watch!

So explain again why all the sudden you dropped those payout dates?
I'm the payment processor and I'm going on holiday to Mexico, is that alright with you?

Everyone - As Stooky has said, "watch" and laugh at how wrong he/she is when his conspiracy theories turn out to be just figments of his imagination. I can't wait personally, it'll be quite funny.

Stooky - keep the trolling coming all you want, I have the conviction and the knowledge that we operate as a UK Ltd company and are not some kiddy file host. We provide not only file sharing solutions but backup solutions to companies world-wide.

P.S - you're still here? Please get a life ASAP.

Last edited:
The next payment is technically 27th October as per the payout exception dates on http://www.henchfile.com/getpaid.html

The first Saturday this month was 1st Sept which is when the last payments were processed, however in light of exception dates I will be processing payments this Saturday as a goodwill gesture and then the next payment will be on the 27th October.

Yes, payout via Liberty Reserve and Payza is fine at the moment.

So after 8th Sept next payment date will be 27th October.

Why so much delay?

It would be better if you pay on 15th Sept instead of 8th Sept and the next payment on 13th October at least.

8th Sept. and next on 27th October is too long.

So after 8th Sept next payment date will be 27th October.

Why so much delay?

It would be better if you pay on 15th Sept instead of 8th Sept and the next payment on 13th October at least.

8th Sept. and next on 27th October is too long.
Yeah no problem, we'll pay out every Saturday until the 22nd.

Oh and before I forget:
@Stooky - I still don't have those links that you said you'd send me... you know.... the ones that we supposedly removed from your account due to false DMCA notices? You've got a short memory, send them ASAP so I can post an explanation publicly.
Oh wait..... it was a troll....... you lied didn't you. Surprise surprise.

Last edited:
I knew you were a UK based company before you even told me. I could tell in your attitude and lack of answering my questions.

I'll ask again. So explain again why all the sudden you dropped those payout dates? I'm not the only one asking. Why such a gap in payments?

I knew you were a UK based company before you even told me. I could tell in your attitude and lack of answering my questions.

I'll ask again. So explain again why all the sudden you dropped those payout dates? I'm not the only one asking. Why such a gap in payments?
Open your eyes, I've already answered your questions.
Still waiting for those links from you.

Open your eyes, I've already answered your questions.
Still waiting for those links from you.

I see you edited your post. You're going on holiday to Mexico with the earnings you aren't paying people while you collect more during the excuse of not paying anyone.

I thought you guys were a company like you said? Not exactly a company if it is just you and you're not able to process payments.

Yes we will laugh when you're exposed just as I have exposed the others. Enjoy it while you can.

WTF :o

Wait a min ... does they pay or not?

So far I have a positive experience with them, although I still have not come up to payments.

one question 2 answers
wt is right ?

Then what is positive about them? The fact you can upload to them? He's already making an excuse why he can't pay people until the end of October so why would you let yourself be strung along that long?

This is what non-legit hosts do. They make excuses why they can't pay in hopes uploaders will keep uploading so they can earn out on some premiums while you waste your time with hopes you might get a single penny from them.

So I can receive my money this Saturday?
Then I should wait for oct?
Thanks!
Payments will be processed every Saturday up to and including 22nd September.
I see you edited your post. You're going on holiday to Mexico with the earnings you aren't paying people while you collect more during the excuse of not paying anyone.

I thought you guys were a company like you said? Not exactly a company if it is just you and you're not able to process payments.

Yes we will laugh when you're exposed just as I have exposed the others. Enjoy it while you can.
We're a company, that doesn't mean you have to have 1,000 employees.
We've paid out thousands of dollars already so think what you will.
WTF :o

Wait a min ... does they pay or not?

So far I have a positive experience with them, although I still have not come up to payments.
If you request payment in time for Saturday you'll get paid.

one question 2 answers
wt is right ?
Payments weren't going to be processed until October but I've changed my mind as it is admittedly a while. So payments will be processed every Saturday, up to and including 22nd September.

Ok Papa face thx in Advance for paying this Saturday and all saturdays till 22 sep. So you are going to pay all the requested money this saturday right ? I mean whatever money collected so far in the account till this Saturday.

@ Stooky will you please stop your arguments here. If you don't like hencfile,plz don't use them and don't troll here. I already got my first payment from Henchfile some days back !!

Ok Papa face thx in Advance for paying this Saturday and all saturdays till 22 sep. So you are going to pay all the requested money this saturday right ? I mean whatever money collected so far in the account till this Saturday.

@ Stooky will you please stop your arguments here. If you don't like hencfile,plz don't use them and don't troll here. I already got my first payment from Henchfile some days back !!
Yes, payout requests will be paid every Saturday until and including the 22nd September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back