HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Stooky will you please stop your arguments here. If you don't like hencfile,plz don't use them and don't troll here. I already got my first payment from Henchfile some days back !!

I'm just on the look out these days for signs of hosts not being legit. We'll see soon as I've been right about pretty much all of them so far.

No it isn't trolling either, it is a legitimate concern over the legitimacy of this persons business. If I recall correctly though, I believe this person didn't care to troll and and attempt to ruin the reputation of someone else's business in public so they shouldn't be getting upset if I'm pointing out some obvious things to other members that may help people steer clear of their business as well. Anyone who doesn't act publicly in a professional manner against individuals or other companies more than likely doesn't have good intentions to treat their affiliates right either.

When you get burned by yet another startup host, don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm just on the look out these days for signs of hosts not being legit. We'll see soon as I've been right about pretty much all of them so far.

No it isn't trolling either, it is a legitimate concern over the legitimacy of this persons business. If I recall correctly though, I believe this person didn't care to troll and and attempt to ruin the reputation of someone else's business in public so they shouldn't be getting upset if I'm pointing out some obvious things to other members that may help people steer clear of their business as well. Anyone who doesn't act publicly in a professional manner against individuals or other companies more than likely doesn't have good intentions to treat their affiliates right either.

When you get burned by yet another startup host, don't say I didn't warn you.
Your memory is bad. Still no DMCA links from you and also I have never done what you state.

Anyway.... I'm going to start working through $6,000 worth of payouts now. You guys will start to see them soon.

Your memory is bad. Still no DMCA links from you and also I have never done what you state.

Well knowing your history, 'outside of this forum' you'd probably post personal info about me so I'd rather not.

No reason for me to make anything up for the heck of it. If I say files were deleted with no possible way for DMCA ownership proof 'which you also confirmed they don't need to give any' then what I say is the truth.

So in closing, when a DMCA report is filed against your files and you don't require any type of ownership proof then files are in fact getting removed illegitimately when you should be contacting the uploader for a possible dispute to either prove they own the files and if not, then remove them.

Well knowing your history, 'outside of this forum' you'd probably post personal info about me so I'd rather not.

No reason for me to make anything up for the heck of it. If I say files were deleted with no possible way for DMCA ownership proof 'which you also confirmed they don't need to give any' then what I say is the truth.

So in closing, when a DMCA report is filed against your files and you don't require any type of ownership proof then files are in fact getting removed illegitimately when you should be contacting the uploader for a possible dispute to either prove they own the files and if not, then remove them.
Haha alright what ever, you don't even know the first thing about me. Cya... AGAIN

All payouts have been processed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back