HenchFile.com - PPS Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
hench

Ok Here is the payment proof. @ Obamm4 I am on PPD only

qRAsx.png

how many days is this? i can be your referral if you could teach me how to earn like this. TIA:facepalm:

Great filehost! could be much better if you count the referrals at least 5% in your affiliate program, sadly at this moment this filehost not count referrals :'(

how about banning the account based on dmca files?
Repeat offenders will be banned.
@papa_face

please added payment Webmoney! when you add?
Payments are already available through WM, but we currently do not have plans to pay-out via WM.
Webmoney?
do you any plan to add this?!!
See above.
@peahman2
I want to get paid on Webmoney :)
See above.
Please put Japan in B or C group
Sorry no.

We will be adjusting the PPD rates and which countries are in what group soon.

Thanks for the kind words regarding our service.

Activation email just resent.
To activate it follow the activation link sent to your e-mail.

totally not received anything !!!!

We will be adjusting the PPD rates and which countries are in what group soon.

Thanks for the kind words regarding our service.

Hmmm maybe you can consider include referral affiliate program (at least 5%) in way to compensate the possible future decrease in PPD rates :sun: Then your filehost will be perfect for join and use it :D

Thank you papa_face

Hmmm maybe you can consider include referral afiliate program (at least 5%) in way to compensate the possible future decrease in PPD rates :sun: Then your filehost will be perfect for join and use it :D

Thank you papa_face
The only person to mention a decrease is a troll, I've never said anything is decreasing.

oops sorry :blush:

well anyway try to consider include referral affiliate program (at least 5%) that's probably turn a good filehost (because I think your filehost is great), in an awesome one!!! :sun:<3 even better one !!!<3:sun:

thank you papa_face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back