GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
GaiaFile, I have few files in database, problem is not losted data. But if you can setup a better system that will not cause same problem again, there is no problem for me.
I was waiting still some add on to upload and share my data. a good and stable remote upload + copy option are my the most important THE MUST rules.

Thanks god I did not upload too many data till now and waited for 2 addons are very important for me.

Oh Thanks! Love U!
PM me your username and I will add now!
GaiaFile, I have few files in database, problem is not losted data. But if you can setup a better system that will not cause same problem again, there is no problem for me.
I was waiting still some add on to upload and share my data. a good and stable remote upload + copy option are my the most important THE MUST rules.

Thanks god I did not upload too many data till now and waited for 2 addons are very important for me.
I will e-mail my programmer to tell about the other features I want to have in my new file manager.
my Used space: 27.59 GB
can i get premium?
can every weekend 50% :p
Yes, I gave to you :)

The stat works, too
Just when I was giving up, your site is available again!
Yes, everything will work normally now :)
Minimum payout: 15$ and have 13$ :( .. I wish I could have 20 gb too :=) to take the money
2$ are not hard to be done :) You have 3 days time , payouts are made on Mondays

Note: Compensation is made for everyone , and money are added in respectively accounts. Also, compensation with Premium accounts is finished.

Now, we have to wait to see good earnings in the weekend :)

hi gaiafile
i got bonus & Premium
thanks
a question
max download size for free uses is 1G or 500M ?

500MB, the website configuration is the same as it was.

Best Compensation Ever
Wish I Had 10 TB Of Files :D
Will Continue Uploading More & More
God bless U Guys

Thanks, it was "obligation" from my part to compensate for your loss. Because you have spent time to upload those files, that's why compensation was needed.

Best wishes
GaiaFile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back