GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interesting about some things. I've read that you are mentioned sborg and RL (upload) plugin. If they are exists, where will I be able to download them? How often GF deletes files because of DMCA? Does GF has file size limitation for free (non premium) members? Do you count every free/premium download of different file from the same IP or count all as one download. And the last one (but not the least important :) ), what is maximum file size supported by remote upload.
I see that GaiaFile works a great support job here, so I think seriously about to start uploading to GF.

Hello Gaiafile how r you? :)

I started working with GaiaFile
it is nice and simple.

I read all the posts in this topic and saw your amazing and fast support. :D

I have created my account since hours ago, I am site owner, and If the things went well, I will move all my files to you and buy a premium account.

I already started uploading but FTP does not work with me yet, I know I have to wait some minutes but I subscribed maybe from 5 hours and still FTP does not work.

and I will send you PM if you can give that bonus.

Regards. :)

b2aba3.bmp

What does it means?

Dear Affiliates

- I'm going to add in your account 1$ for every 10GB of data that you had uploaded. If you had 100GB of data, I will compensate 10$.
- I will add 3 month premium to all our premium users that had more than 20GB of files in our servers.
- For earnings that you are going to make this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), I will pay 50% more of your earnings. It means that if you will make 50$ in the weekend, I will add you 25$ more (50% of 50$).

GaiaFile.com

Thank you very muck. i have 20$ in my acc :D i love you

but http://s2.gaiafile.com error connect

Last edited:
I'm interesting about some things. I've read that you are mentioned sborg and RL (upload) plugin. If they are exists, where will I be able to download them? How often GF deletes files because of DMCA? Does GF has file size limitation for free (non premium) members? Do you count every free/premium download of different file from the same IP or count all as one download. And the last one (but not the least important :) ), what is maximum file size supported by remote upload.
I see that GaiaFile works a great support job here, so I think seriously about to start uploading to GF.
Hello only1_PO
sBorg plugin showed some bugs, and the programmer is trying to fix them. RL will be available soon. We delete files in case of report abuses, because we don't want to have problems with the law. File size limitation for free users is 500MB. For the moment, we count all downloads that are made from free members on different files. Maximum file size supported by RU, is the upload size limit of free/premium members.

I will be happy to assist you, if you have any other concern or question.
Hello Gaiafile how r you? :)

I started working with GaiaFile
it is nice and simple.

I read all the posts in this topic and saw your amazing and fast support. :D

I have created my account since hours ago, I am site owner, and If the things went well, I will move all my files to you and buy a premium account.

I already started uploading but FTP does not work with me yet, I know I have to wait some minutes but I subscribed maybe from 5 hours and still FTP does not work.

and I will send you PM if you can give that bonus.

Regards. :)
Hello eman80

Thanks for choosing to try us, you won't be dissapointed. FTP is still not available, we will notify when it will be again available (hopefully today).

Regards
FTP upload dont work
It will be available very soon.
b2aba3.bmp

What does it means?
Maximum bandwidth allowed for free members.
Thank you very muck. i have 20$ in my acc :D i love you

but http://s2.gaiafile.com error connect
Yes, I have connected with s2, since necessary mods are not yet installed.
Looks like things are finally back to normal :).

thanks for the update

Everything will be much better :)

Thank you all

Unfortunately, after 3 days of trying and trying, we couldn't do anything. I'm feel very sorry to say this, but data in server1 is now gone. We did our best, I paid hundred of dollars to the best technicians to help me resolve this problem, and try to save and backup the files on the server.

That's what that post was about , you didn't read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back