GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: New server is now up, I'm just waiting the technicians to resolve the problem with the first server, and I hope that by tomorrow everything will be alright and all servers will be working fine!

@perkmason We will turn all servers on, when s2 won't have more issues and everything will be resolved. Some few configurations are left to done in s3. But we are waiting to have s2 problems resolved and hopefully tomorrow everything will be ready.

I will update you again!

Thanks

remote upload still down wtf is going on..!!

no plugins for sborg nd rl..!!if remote dnt work u guys should launch plugins so everyone will not depend upon remote only..

plzz pm me sborg plugin soon or u can update the thread too waiting for your reply..;)

Dear Affiliates

I am really sorry for everything that happened, but it was out of our hand. Server 1 had a big failure on the OS and HDD during the maintenance, and technicians and me were doing our best in order to not lose any data. I didn't know who to blame, since the technicians that did the maintenance said it wasn't their fault.

Unfortunately, after 3 days of trying and trying, we couldn't do anything. I'm feel very sorry to say this, but data in server1 is now gone. We did our best, I paid hundred of dollars to the best technicians to help me resolve this problem, and try to save and backup the files on the server.

Even though it wasn't in our hand, I have decided to compensate our affiliates who have uploaded a lot of files with us, because you spent your time to put all that data in our servers, and time is precious.

- I'm going to add in your account 1$ for every 10GB of data that you had uploaded. If you had 100GB of data, I will compensate 10$.
- I will add 3 month premium to all our premium users that had more than 20GB of files in our servers.
- For earnings that you are going to make this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), I will pay 50% more of your earnings. It means that if you will make 50$ in the weekend, I will add you 25$ more (50% of 50$).

I hope that you will understand , and hopefully, you will not leave our network.

I also hope that you aren't disappointed, and I promise that problems like this, will not occur anymore.

Notes:
- Compensation will be done within today manually by me, you don't have to request anything, I will do it for you.
- FTP Upload will be available today in the evening or tomorrow in the morning once server1 will be up.
- New server is now online, you can start uploading again from this moment :)

Best wishes to all of you that have supported us till now and I hope you will still do!

GaiaFile.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back