GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, we are very sorry for what have happened. Server that had problems is now up, and there are left just some configuration for FTP to be done, and everything will be working the same as before :)

I will notify when FTP will be ready

Hi GaiaFile

I have a question about this:
Traffic available today:2410 Mb

this traffic for free download, If I have premium account will be unlimited or it will stay like this.

Thanks.

Dear Affiliates

I am really sorry for everything that happened, but it was out of our hand. Server 1 had a big failure on the OS and HDD during the maintenance, and technicians and me were doing our best in order to not lose any data. I didn't know who to blame, since the technicians that did the maintenance said it wasn't their fault.

Unfortunately, after 3 days of trying and trying, we couldn't do anything. I'm feel very sorry to say this, but data in server1 is now gone. We did our best, I paid hundred of dollars to the best technicians to help me resolve this problem, and try to save and backup the files on the server.

Even though it wasn't in our hand, I have decided to compensate our affiliates who have uploaded a lot of files with us, because you spent your time to put all that data in our servers, and time is precious.

- I'm going to add in your account 1$ for every 10GB of data that you had uploaded. If you had 100GB of data, I will compensate 10$.
- I will add 3 month premium to all our premium users that had more than 20GB of files in our servers.
- For earnings that you are going to make this weekend (Saturday and Sunday), I will pay 50% more of your earnings. It means that if you will make 50$ in the weekend, I will add you 25$ more (50% of 50$).

I hope that you will understand , and hopefully, you will not leave our network.

I also hope that you aren't disappointed, and I promise that problems like this, will not occur anymore.

Notes:
- Compensation will be done within today manually by me, you don't have to request anything, I will do it for you.
- FTP Upload will be available today in the evening or tomorrow in the morning once server1 will be up.
- New server is now online, you can start uploading again from this moment :)

Best wishes to all of you that have supported us till now and I hope you will still do!

GaiaFile.com

read it
will know why lost files

@comebacktome That's what I wrote on yesterday announcement. That's why the compensation was about, didn't you read my post?

Also my files disappeared TODAY few hours agoo...

GaiaFile I think you should add some $$ bonus for us. Then I wont be so mad and start uploading again...

Hi GaiaFile

I have a question about this:
Traffic available today:2410 Mb

this traffic for free download, If I have premium account will be unlimited or it will stay like this.

Thanks.
Premium users don't have limitation, it will be unlimited.
thanks

my user name vghfvudfgoidhi

i will work in this filehost

plz add my bouns
Bonus is added.

gaiafile check your PM !
I will check right now!
but files are gone today not FEW DAYS ago, they were alive few hours ago

I lost 100 gb of my files, please help me.. I had not shared them yet, just had uploaded them

Also my files disappeared TODAY few hours agoo...

GaiaFile I think you should add some $$ bonus for us. Then I wont be so mad and start uploading again...

lost %90 of my files.. gone 5 minutes ago ?????????????????????????????

Files that were gone, were the one that were on server2. I have already said that, and that's why I made the compensation for everybody. There were only links available in the database, and they were cleaned up today. That's all. Files weren't available since the problem with the server, they existed only in the database.

That means If I premium the users can download my files unlimited?

and I have a suggestion about this:

55jthz.jpg

when someone use free download directly after last one this message appears to him, So can you add these seconds or time to the first counter (I mean that one existed above download button) or make this time in this page count down to prevent the confuse, because if he try to download before this time, he will not able to do and the time will increase.

Thank you very much :)

Dear eman80

We cannot do like that, but anyway thanks for the suggestion. What we gonna do is, make that as a countdown timer, so user's won't have to refresh the page.

Thanks for your suggestion

Dear eman80

We cannot do like that, but anyway thanks for the suggestion. What we gonna do is, make that as a countdown timer, so user's won't have to refresh the page.

Thanks for your suggestion

yes that is perfect and do the job :)

and about my first question am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaFile

That means If I premium the users can download my files unlimited without traffic limit or this limit for all free users who download from GaiaFile? sorry I did not get this point.

No, for the moment there is no limit on number of downloads. Just there is a time between the downloads. That's all.

That is nice .. keep it like this :D

then actually I do not see this: Traffic available today:2410 Mb mean anything because they can download without limit as you said and this is good.

I am sorry I asked many question excuse me for that :blush:

by the way when I subscribed I send you PM if you can add bonus I sent my username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back