GaiaFile.Com - $35/1000 downloads (all countries paid) + 10% sales OR 60% on sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Affiliates

Unfortunately, for the moment we have to make a change, that probably you won't like. But we are doing this for the good of GaiaFile, because the change we made 1-2 weeks ago, resulted only in loss for our company.

PPS plan wasn't doing so well because of the increase in the size limit form 450MB to 500MB. Unfortunately, our affiliates who work on PPS are equal to those who work with PPD + PPS, that's why we should take care for both of them.

This will be temporary, till the new upgrade of our system that will leave our affiliates the right to choose about download limit.

Download limit from now on, will be 451MB.

I'm very sorry, I know that most of you who are working on PPD + PPS won't like, but we were left with no other choice.

Anyway, user's on PPD, can zip their files to 450MB parts, and start sharing them.

I'm very sorry, but it was a MUST for us, we were left with no choice.

I hope you will understand our decision

Best wishes to you and good luck with earnings this weekend, because as you know, you will get 50% more of your earnings :)

GaiaFile

Last edited:
Too many changes all at once they never do well.
Especially for Gaiafile which is a new host.
Before the limit for free was 30 seconds and no captcha, now that people start using this service you put the captcha and brought the wait to 60 seconds.
In my opinion this will leave many users, because many other sites do not have these limitations.
I do not like and do not understand

Cliomax, those changes aren't anymore, I just put for testing purpose. Now they are not anymore.

About the download limit, it was something that we should do. Because as you may seen, our download pages are without any advertising. Our only revenue comes from premium accounts. And affiliates on PPS weren't earning at all with us, just the ones who were on PPD + PPS.

Affiliates on PPD + PPS can still earn a lot, just zip the files to 450MB parts, no 500MB parts. That is not a big deal and difference

If we put no limitations, users don't have to buy premium accounts right? And expenses to have file sharing websites are a lot.

The only change that is done is on the download limit, which is back as in the beginning.

I hope you now understand.

Regards
GaiaFile

Too many changes all at once they never do well.
Especially for Gaiafile which is a new host.
Before the limit for free was 30 seconds and no captcha, now that people start using this service you put the captcha and brought the wait to 60 seconds.
In my opinion this will leave many users, because many other sites do not have these limitations.
I do not like and do not understand

Cliomax, those changes aren't anymore, I just put for testing purpose. Now they are not anymore.

Honestly, yesterday I almost left gaiafile because of the change. But now it's not anymore. So I'll continue. I don't care about the limit of files 450 Mb or 500 Mb

@xiona_marie That's what support is about :) I wish I could have anything to do to not make those changes, but unfortunately, they were a must for us...

@comebacktome Thanks for your understanding :)

Guys
We should Understand the changes
they should care about their earnings as well as U do
Otherwise U can tell me how
they can accept all these expenses without any profit
As Gaia Said
the download page is clear , No Ads , The only profit is from Sales
Or U think filehosts Launch their projects as handout ?

Keep it Up Gaia

@xiona_marie Unfortunately, not yet. It should had been ready yesterday, but the guy responsible for that installed FTP, but didn't configure yet in the server. I have e-mailed him today, and I'm waiting for his response.

Guys
We should Understand the changes
they should care about their earnings as well as U do
Otherwise U can tell me how
they can accept all these expenses without any profit
As Gaia Said
the download page is clear , No Ads , The only profit is from Sales
Or U think filehosts Launch their projects as handout ?

Keep it Up Gaia

Thanks for understanding, you are absolutely right in everything you have said. I hope others will think like you, and understand our decisions.

Dear Affiliates

Unfortunately, for the moment we have to make a change, that probably you won't like. But we are doing this for the good of GaiaFile, because the change we made 1-2 weeks ago, resulted only in loss for our company.

PPS plan wasn't doing so well because of the increase in the size limit form 450MB to 500MB. Unfortunately, our affiliates who work on PPS are equal to those who work with PPD + PPS, that's why we should take care for both of them.

This will be temporary, till the new upgrade of our system that will leave our affiliates the right to choose about download limit.

Download limit from now on, will be 451MB.

I'm very sorry, I know that most of you who are working on PPD + PPS won't like, but we were left with no other choice.

Anyway, user's on PPD, can zip their files to 450MB parts, and start sharing them.

I'm very sorry, but it was a MUST for us, we were left with no choice.

Best wishes to you and good luck with earnings this weekend, because as you know, you will get 50% more of your earnings :)

GaiaFile

why make the change at the weekend? Many users hv already shared lots of files bigger than 450MB, and now most of my links are not able to dl for free users. you should make this change after the weekend or you could announce it earlier, TOO BAD!

Will my files ever lost again? Just want to know~
No, they will never lose again!
why make the change at the weekend? Many users hv already shared lots of files bigger than 450MB, and now most of my links are not able to dl for free users. you should make this change after the weekend or you could announce it earlier, TOO BAD!

Bernard, we had to make that change, its for our good, and yours too. Because we are a business, and we need to survive in the big market.

It's not that we change that without any reason, we had to deal with serious issues if some things won't be changed. If we have problems, our affiliates will be affected to, and we don't want that.

No, they will never lose again!

Bernard, we had to make that change, its for our good, and yours too. Because we are a business, and we need to survive in the big market.

It's not that we change that without any reason, we had to deal with serious issues if some things won't be changed. If we have problems, our affiliates will be affected to, and we don't want that.

I completely understand you need to survive, BUT you CANT change the filesize for only 2 weeks, if you want to stick with 450mb, that's fine, you should never make it 500mb at the beginning, and once you make the change, you should not change back.

And I don't appreciate how you deal with the issue, only few words "sorry, we hv to........", you should announce it earlier, NOT a suddenly change. The news did ruin the weekend.

I completely understand you need to survive, BUT you CANT change the filesize for only 2 weeks, if you want to stick with 450mb, that's fine, you should never make it 500mb at the beginning, and once you make the change, you should not change back.

And I don't appreciate how you deal with the issue, only few words "sorry, we hv to........", you should announce it earlier, NOT a suddenly change. The news did ruin the weekend.

The change in the file-size in the beginning was our fault, that's why I apologized to everyone that we had to change it back.

Next time, when we will make changes/updates we will notify early, so our affiliates wont have any problem and make necessary things before the change.

They should make a filehost called 4chanFile.com

????????

I follow this topic from time to time and see that a lot of people complain about this filehosting changes. They change this or change that. Ok, i've not used GF yet, but you should try filesonic and when they turn off your sales counter and you don't earn anything for a weeks and filehosting support ignore or laughing to your complains you will find what is a real problem. I have one very small site and know what is a real problem when someone has a problem with server and only losing a lot of money fixing problems, so please support these people from GF.
I'm not using this this filehosting yet, but as soon as I start a big project I prepare, GF will be one of 2 or 3 filehosts I will use on the site.

@only1_PO Thank you for your support, you will be welcomed in GaiaFile.

The main problem with changes, is that we are new in this industry. We should make tests, to find out which is the best for us and for our affiliates, so we can all be happy.

Thanks for understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back