Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

31,142 comments

Nothing working from my side
For last 2 days there are lots of bugs in Filesonic
Ru complete stuck while uploading
Sales counter not updating
Dont know whats wrong with Filesonic for last 2 days.
However I hope it will fix soon :)
 
Last edited:
Today was a bad day to sell, but I have no reason to complain, because the previous days were well above my average.
I would not complain if I recorded this in the future as the results from this week.

I <3 FILESONIC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

FileSonic Hish
Banned · Joined
2,299
Messages
901
Reactions
113
Points

Tags

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom